Our valued sponsor

Сonsequences of creating the ltd in UK?

You have to pay 19 % Corporate profit tax in UK and when you transfer rest of the money from corporate bank account to your personal bank account, you have to pay income tax from foreign dividends in Russia 13 %.
So, if you have 1000 GBP in corporate bank account as company profit, you will have to pay 190 GBP as corporate tax, send 810 GBP to your personal bank account and later pay 115.7 GBP in equivalent in RUB in Russia in personal income tax.
Thank you very much. You said me what i needed. Russia has agreement with UK about double taxation and if i will the tax in UK i won't have to pay in Rus bcs UK tax more than Rus tax.

I totally agree, how many million of people do you think just in Europe do exact that for their simple LTD setups with no substance, and some even for LTD's which owe taxes?!
How many people in Europe killed someone, robbed someone, kidnapped someone, raped someone? Does it mean, that it is good idea to advice someone to do the same? Criminal offence is criminal offence. Illegal activity is illegal activity. Crime does not cease to be a crime just because it is arbitrarily committed by more people...

Thank you very much. You said me what i needed. Russia has agreement with UK about double taxation and if i will the tax in UK i won't have to pay in Rus bcs UK tax more than Rus tax.
Double taxation treaty means, that you do not have to pay Corporate tax in UK and Russia also. And your dividends will not be taxed in UK and Russia, also. You pay in UK 19 % only. And no Corporate tax in Russia. But it is a corporate tax. Afterwords is a personal income tax / dividend tax. After corporate profit is taxed, dividends has to be taxed, also. Whereas you are a resident of Russia, dividends received from UK company will be taxed in Russia by 13 % income tax rate. And you will pay no personal income tax in the UK. You have to pay both taxes. Corporate tax in UK and personal income tax in Russia.

Reactions: Aleksandr
How many people in Europe killed someone, robbed someone, kidnapped someone, raped someone? Does it mean, that it is good idea to advice someone to do the same? Criminal offence is criminal offence. Illegal activity is illegal activity. Crime does not cease to be a crime just because it is arbitrarily committed by more people...

okay, we can go this far and you are right, it's up to people's conscience to do what they think is right. But comparing a simple degree of bending of the rules, namely failing to answer the corporate board, with murder, well, I would leave it up to anyone reading this about what they thought.