Our valued sponsor

Advcash Rebranding

wellington

Mentor Group Gold
Nov 14, 2020
Visit site

New year, new me: Advcash is about to rebrand to Volet.com!​

We have news so big and so exciting that we just cannot wait to tell you! Okay, here comes the brief version.

On March 26th, we will be moving our platform to Volet.com
. Advcash.com will become briefly unavailable at an hour to be announced later, a little later the platform will go fully live on Volet.com with all your data, funds, settings, referral and merchant links, everything.

You will not need to do anything except log in on Volet.com with your Advcash login and password and update your bookmarks.

We are also moving away from our license in Belize to new licenses and jurisdictions that will help us offer more products at even better fees. For more info, please review the terms and conditions and other documents on the website that already have the new legal entities. No action is required from you.

All this signifies a new chapter for our platform, a better, re-energized future with new opportunities and more tools to help you really make the most out of your money and crypto.

Now that we got the essentials out of the way, let us unpack these things a little bit.

New licenses, new products

Recently we started to realize our Belize licenses are not exactly crypto-friendly and are actually limiting our growth and our opportunities more and more as time goes by.

Expanding our licenses and jurisdictions towards a more global presence will help us get access to new processing gateways and partnership opportunities that have not been available to us before. With those, we will be able to give you new exciting products both in traditional finance and crypto. Our platform will finally become an ecosystem where many different solutions thrive, and with even more competitive fees.

Time for a change

With all the new features that we are building now (more on that later), the name dating all the way back to 2014 wasn’t really working either. We want to give our new specialized products catchy names, and trying to combine them with Advcash just didn’t have the right ring to it.

And let’s face it, it’s 2024, it’s time for the ‘cash’ thing to go.

We wanted to have a simple name that comes to mind easily whenever you think of a wallet, one of the key elements of our growing ecosystem.

But wait, there’s more!

Coming up next

Here’s what you can expect in your Volet.com account soon:
  • revamped mobile-friendly account interface
  • more assets in crypto wallets
  • asset swap in crypto wallets
  • crypto and fiat savings
  • a crypto exchange right in your account
  • new card products available internationally
  • more merchant tools
  • more modern fintech and lifestyle products
  • deposits and withdrawals with lower fees
  • and a lot more!

Some things never change

We are still committed to fully transparent, fully legal operation with a strong focus on privacy, data security and compliance. We are still the same team with the same values and customer support policies. We are still a payment platform you can trust.

Please follow the news as we will be posting further updates about this soon, including the exact hour the change will happen on March 26th.

Thanks for your continued support, and see you in the new chapter soon!

Appears like they are moving to Europe (Estonia)?

If so good...

Privacy service provided by Withheld for Privacy ehf

Street:
Kalkofnsvegur 2

City:
Reykjavik

State:
Capital Region

Postal Code:

IS

Phone:
+354.4212434

Email:
email
@withheldforprivacy.com

Very interesting! They haven't being using the Belize license for quite a while though - has been the Canadian MSB and the Seychelles company. They did get debanked by Majestic Financial though, I guess.

Where did you get Estonia from? It seems interesting. They have a Lithuanian VASP license on their second product Rocken (rebranded from ADV2 as well, in a similar style), along with the Canadian MSB as well. Volet is not a bad name; it sounds more modern.

The WHOIS details are just the default Namecheap registrar privacy ones.

Reactions: wellington and jafo
They did get debanked by Majestic Financial though, I guess.
They were using this company (US Company?) for SWIFT/USD or EURO/SEPA?

did you get Estonia from
Just a guess... seeing as the WHOIS is owned in that area Lith and Estonia is one of the usual places for fintechs

has been the Canadian MSB
That changed a few times....

So what's the difference between Volet and Rocken?
Not sure who Rocken is.

Ok read this reference the payment processor behind the scenes - guess that’s why SEPA went down, then UnionPay went down… and now why they are rebranding.

Have to say ADVCASH do do due diligence - KYC and AML (see their reviews) and work with Law Enforcement - but at the same time I imagine we will see a similar EU based strike at them mainly because of the noise - kinda like Peter Schiffs bank

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnLocke and ilke
They were using this company (US Company?) for SWIFT/USD or EURO/SEPA?
Lithuanian EMI (Edit: PI, but it looks as if it is offering solutions like an EMI) - Majestic Financial UAB for EUR SEPA. Advcash hasn't had SWIFT capabilities or USD transfers in years.
Just a guess... seeing as the WHOIS is owned in that area Lith and Estonia is one of the usual places for fintechs
Both domains (Advcash and Volet) have Icelandic Whois records of Withheld for Privacy ehf, a company from Namecheap for Whois privacy.
That changed a few times....
Yes, but it's remained without the Belize entity, with the Canadian counterpart replacing it a few months back.
Not sure who Rocken is.
ADV2, their second platform. It was using some UK EMIs before (instead of Majestic, as Advcash had). I'm not sure which they have now.
Ok read this reference the payment processor behind the scenes - guess that’s why SEPA went down, then UnionPay went down… and now why they are rebranding.
UnionPay was through a different provider, but yeah, this is why they don't have a SEPA ATM. I presume they're setting up an EU VASP like they did for ADV2 / Rocken—making it easier to offer crypto services and especially to get onboarded by EMIs (even high-street banks, because their owners are Russians with Estonian and Lithuanian passports, from what I've heard).
Have to say ADVCASH do do due diligence - KYC and AML (see their reviews) and work with Law Enforcement - but at the same time I imagine we will see a similar EU based strike at them mainly because of the noise - kinda like Peter Schiffs bank
Yes, exactly. They do more KYC than their offshore licenses require. As for me, it seemed a fair amount that was not too little or too much - passport, utility bill, corporate incumbency.

I don't know about you, but from what I can read in this thread, it doesn't seem like a completely safe solution even though they change names and platforms. One should probably use them with caution. But I do hope the best for them, I used them several years ago when everything was different.

I don't know about you, but from what I can read in this thread, it doesn't seem like a completely safe solution even though they change names and platforms. One should probably use them with caution. But I do hope the best for them, I used them several years ago when everything was different.
Well, that is true, but the company has gone through several hard periods in the past as well as having to switch card and SEPA providers multiple times, yet they have kept their integrity and still remained a fair firm. Maybe they are not the lowest risk platform to choose, but I do still feel there is a lot of value in them. The new name will be a good modern representation of the platform, and whatever new licensed entity they will add will hopefully assist in being able to add new SEPA (maybe even SWIFT) providers and hopefully more card options, or dedicated IBANs.

If their new entity is in the EU (I'm reading Estonia or Lithuania), they might fall under CRS reporting requirements
Exactly, but I believe that they had to go that way to get more stable banking for their customers.

Reactions: jafo and wellington
yet they have kept their integrity and still remained a fair firm
This is ALL one has to know! The firm and its operators are NOT the problems; they are being "harassed."
Is there any way to find out who is involved in the firm and then follow them? Any project they get involved in will have integrity in general. Of course, they can always befall due to "unusual acts of <<nature>>."

Latest Threads