Our valued sponsor

Advises for a new setup

jeromest

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I had a setup that worked (offshore account+sovereign card) until my bank decided to close my account few months ago (nothing illegal). I used this setup for 8-9 years. While trying to find another bank, I opened a worldcore account using my real ids (doh! stupi#21) by the time I find a real bank. Then by reading many posts from here I realized that time has changed (CRS) and since then I'm having hard time to sleep nai¤%

Basically, I'm getting paid by an offshore company (financial domain). I split monthly income with one part to my country of residence, paying taxes on it but my actual issue is the other part. I'm thinking of opening a Belize corp + Cyprus bank account + EMI account, would that be the best? I thought of just EMI with darks but I'm not sure it would be safe to store money there?

Thanks!

Reactions: negon
Well, if you split the money into several EMI accounts it's not that risky, but no one knows of course. As soon as the money hit your bank account you run the risk to get reported. EMI will that way almost be impossible to avoid if tax is your concern.

It's actually up to you if you want to use darks, many are using them and are happy. But just because one person jump from the bridge it does not mean you have to do too :)

Latest Threads