Our valued sponsor

AEOI - Check all the bilateral agreements here for your country

One from congo ? (If I upgrade my profile can I PM you)
You can make more posts and wait at least 10 days so you may PM people. Otherwise he can PM you!

That said, what exactly do you need? it seems you speak about second citizenship and different countries right?

Thanks for your feedback, I'll try to be as clear as possible. I have already a corporate solution( Belize + SVG). Someone talked about a new citizenship, as I can have an African passport I want to know, once I'll have my African passport, if I can contact the bank and ask them to use my African passport instead of the European one ? Is it something easy to do ?

Non, no I can have my African passport at a normal price, I was born in Africa and I owned my African nationality since my 12 years, so I won't cost nothing.
It's better a new Utility Bill in Congo with your current European passport and not a new Utility Bill in Congo with African passport. If you use a passport of a sanctioned country, there may be problems.

there is a misunderstanding maybe because of my (bad English)... I have already a full solution working fine...I just wanted to know if I can present a new passport to the bank ? Is it something they will accept ?

Thanks Internationaloff, I understand what you say but don't you think the bank will say what's that ? The guy live in Europe and he wants to use an utility bill of Africa ! Maybe they will ask more documents to prove that I live in Africa ?

Latest Threads