Our valued sponsor

Anonymous bank card with personal IBAN account number, QCKCard

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Does someone know about QCKCARD prepaid credit card with online IBAN account they advertise that they open anonymous accounts with a Prepaid Mastercard and your own personal IBAN bank account number to receive money.

I never heard of them before bat they look really good and professional it does not look like a scam or fraud in anyway. Any input is much appreciated.

Here are just some of the points which are interesting:
  • Card shipped within 24 hours
  • Load free of charge with IBAN
  • Load your QCK Card with BitCoins
  • Pay free of charge in Euro
In comparison to other prepaid credit cards QCK CARD provides you with an online account that has a personal IBAN assigned to it. Use this IBAN to load your card free of charge - or let others send funds to your account, for example your employer, friends or relatives. If you want to use a deposit instantly you can load with Bitcoins, or one of our direct payment methods instead.

Thank you for the sharing it sounds really good and like an fantastic alternative to any offshore banking or other e-currency provider.

BUT

This is a brand new company hosted in Germany the domain is registered by a private person see below AND it has just been registered for less than 3 months!! I would not put all my hard earned money into that operation. For sure you can try with a few hundred EURO it says that they charge 108 EURO card issuing fee! on the main site they advertise it to be free!!

qckcard-iban-account.jpg

Registrant Name: Jonathan Blacksmith
Registrant Organization: Jonathan Blacksmith
Registrant Street: 56 Shoreditch High St
Registrant City: London
Registrant State/Province: England
Registrant Postal Code: E1 6JJ
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Phone: +44.02077291869
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:

I hope someone can help to shed some light on it, maybe they are owned by a bank or other licensed financial institution that has capital behind it, but if there is only this operation and it is only 3 months old I would not relay on this service long term :)

This is the only thing that let me hope they are part of something bigger if it isn't fake!
© QCK Prepaid MasterCard®. The QCKCARD Prepaid MasterCard is issued by PPRO Financial Ltd. under the license of MasterCard International Inc. MasterCard and the MasterCard Symbol are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.

Wow you are fast Admin old)(# I will do some more research. I was just so happy to finally have found a service that fits all my requirements so I wanted to share it here o_O

I see they also have no phone support!!

Reactions: adoffshore
I check out the 2 banners they showed on page and they statet they are winner Emerging payment awards and one more, my eyes maybe not so good
so can some one else have a look and see if you can find them here And the winners are...
As they state thay were winners but well I cant find there name there , its another company in this 2 categories that was winner but could be part of
that company? But that I think is not the case. I smell something hehe but I can be wrong.
oh the site was only 3 months old as well so maybe bit hard to winn in 2015 then?

Reactions: JohnLocke
Ok to late to edit my post but yes I missed in the footer they have logo of the winner in this 2 categories so it could be them
and i did some more digging and find this site https://www.viabuy.com and same guys for sure. Do some google search and you can read.
mixed reviews but it should be a good thing the company behind get awarded. I will try get a card as well and update here.

When you get the card and account please repot back here if you don't mind. I would like to warn you, don't move lot's of money into this system before you are 100% sure that they are a real business allowed to operate like that. It seems they ignore all money laundering regulations International and national so something can't be good here.

I cross my fingers that this is a valid service nai¤%

Hi, i don't know this company but i have performed some research about those companies. I have found that credit cards issuers are out of scope from Fatca and oecd exchange of information and also EU directives to report financial movement.
Every credit card issuer should have a financial institution number whatever the country. So, then, you can check the financial institution number at the local financial commission. I would suggest to transfer only small amount of money if you want to test it and increase amount in a progressive way.

Don't forget they aren't high street banks. Be careful.

I tell you so because i have heard of a company called PCS Mastercard and it is a prepaid card issuer. What they do they forget to tell you is that there is a due diligence for crediting money on your prepaid credit card. In fact, they ask for a stamped bank statement from the bank along with every transfer from someone to the prepaid credit card. If the bank refuses to provide a stamp, then the money is not deposited on the prepaid card account and then lots of people in France had to file a complaint at the local police to get back the money.

So ask first if they have due diligence procedure to deposit the money or from a certain threshold.

Every credit card issuer should have a financial institution number whatever the country. So, then, you can check the financial institution number at the local financial commission. I would suggest to transfer only small amount of money if you want to test it and increase amount in a progressive way.
That's the problem with this particular provider, they don't show any number as far as I can see!
oh the site was only 3 months old as well so maybe bit hard to winn in 2015 then?
That's what I mean, strange!

I got the following reply :)

Tho company is licensed in United Kingdom, please read our terms and conditions pdf, all informations, addresses and contacts are in it.
Our headquaters is located in London - United Kingdom.
Banking and Accounting, Support department in Prague - Czech Republic.

Best regards,
Maria Kirchner
QCK card support team
mailto:[email protected]

So I went to their TOS here http://www.qckcard.com/en_terms.pdf

But I don't see any Financial Service license number nor any company registration number there see below:
qckcard-terms.jpg

Did I miss something?hi%#

Maybe someone from the Czech Republic or UK can find anything about them locally that I can't findrea#44!

Reactions: adoffshore
Do you guys find worldcore better as qckcard? I want to test them to see if it works for me, is it a bad idea?
Personally I would trust WorldCore more then this company. But I have no reasons to think that QCKCARD isn't a good company!

Reactions: utibi

Latest Threads