Our valued sponsor

Anonymous Debit Card no trailing logs not traceable, now available to ALL !

You can submit a ticket and we will see how we may be able to help ;)

Last edited:
OffshoreInc said:
We can offer everyone suffering to apply for a real Anonymous Debit Cart to contact us.
What do we guarantee:

• Real offshore bank account with real Internet Banking
  • IBAN account number
  • SWIFT Code
  • Super anonymous visa debit card, can't be traced no trailing logs

Do I need a Company to open stay anonymous?

No thats for sure not!

Is your solution similar to a well known Swiss Trust solution with German Bank account?

No of course not, we offer the only real thing, known by the professionals for the last 3 to 4 years but fobidden to talk about. Forget all the crap about complicated procedures to apply. We made it simply.

Offshore Inc is the only company offering such a solution WorldWide!

What are the costs for such a card?

We charge only euro 10 for application fee, why so low? because we earn money on each account we open for people thats not a secret.

Why don't you have a website?

We have but it is considered spam to provide links PM me if you are interested.

Any additional questions? don't hesitate to post here or PM.

NOTE: Use some tools to protect your real IP if you contact us or if you reply to this thread - you know - big brother is watching you!!
Please reply Im interested in anonymous debit card also:tongue:

Good you made it to come back here... what is the reason for why you are unable to offer this service any longer did you got troubles with the bank?

OffshoreInc said:
I almost forgot about this forum :) Thank you all to extending this thread that fast!
Unfortunately at the moment we have so many orders to process that we don't take new clients for this offer.
So more or less just a scam or how do you look at this?

Probably the debit cards are from Poland. These bank accounts are not anonymous , because the accounts are under the guy name. The problem is when you send 1000 EUR for example , the guy OffshoreInc can use your money. I mean, I think be Anonymous or Offshore sometimes can cost you a lot of money! .. Be great & Smart!

Reactions: adoffshore
compared to the tax you normally have to pay from this amount, their fees are indeed a joke, they should charge you 50% like the tax office do in most European countrie! ;)

The question is: Why should use Worldcore if its extremly expensive comparated with the competition!!!

# Payoneer
- No fees when send money to your account/card
- 2.50eur fees per withdrawal
- No Monthly fees
- In short, you send to payoneer acc 1000EUR, you will receive 1000EUR

# Monese
- No fees when send money to your account/card
- 0.5% per withdrawal if not GBP + £0.50
- Monthly fees £4.95
- In short, you send to Monese acc 1000EUR, you will receive 1000EUR

Making some comparisons.

Latest Threads