Our valued sponsor

Anonymus Offshore Company how withdraw money?

Ginza

Apr 18, 2017
Europe
Visit site
Hi. I have closed a E-Cigarette online store. Unfortunately in my country as well as in European Union,
European Council Directive online sales of these products have been banned. I have a question. I would like setup Offshore anonymous Company with payments to EMI LeuPay, Worldcore ....... I know that I can Dark documents use but I do not know how receive Visa Card for to withdraw money if I want hide my real name and address?.

Hi. I have closed a E-Cigarette online store. Unfortunately in my country as well as in European Union,
European Council Directive online sales of these products have been banned. I have a question. I would like setup Offshore anonymous Company with payments to EMI LeuPay, Worldcore ....... I know that I can Dark documents use but I do not know how receive Visa Card for to withdraw money if I want hide my real name and address?.
A company in St. Kitts and Nevis + Leupay.
PS: Contact @auric for Docs.

You want to register the company with a Virtual office service so you can receive your card there if required. Otherwise you have to receive the card at your home address, summer residence or where you have a possibility to receive mail.

I use a debit card to withdraw the money! It's very easy.. You can find many countries and Islands where no camera's or anything is setup. Most Holiday Hotels have ATM's where you can withdraw money without anyone see it or record it.. You can carry 10K euro with you so what's the problem!

I use a debit card to withdraw the money! It's very easy.. You can find many countries and Islands where no camera's or anything is setup. Most Holiday Hotels have ATM's where you can withdraw money without anyone see it or record it.. You can carry 10K euro with you so what's the problem!

withdraw the money - no problem. I have problem with Pick up the shipment card from LeuPay. I do not want to disclose my address.
Does anyone know any very discrete virtual office outside the European Union?

Reactions: lavel
Not outside of Europe! As suggested here by another user.. find a Virtual Office in a different country close to you where you can pick up the card with a POA from the fake person ;)

Latest Threads