Our valued sponsor

Anyone know of a good mail scanning service?

Yitzhak

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Sep 17, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Visit site
The big thing I'm trying to do now is establish a mailing address outside the US.

I looked into a couple of solutions. Google is full of domestic services that'll take your mail, scan it, and hold it for you if you need it.

But what I'm really looking for is that kind of service somewhere else.

Ideally, I would like to have my mail sent to Hong Kong, or Cyprus, so my company can have a legal address there. But I'm open to pretty much anywhere.

One solution I looked into was the one that the Swiss Postal Service offers, but they charge per scan. It's not really automatic.

I need something turn key.

Anybody know of one?

Thanks again.

We set up Myukpostbox last year and sent 2 test cards for the service but neither turned up. We contacted their customer service "lady" (the other person in the office) and she was very annoyed that we kept contacting her. So, after we received the waffle about it being a "UK Post Office problem" we promptly dropped them.

Now we use SwissPostBox which covers a number of EU countries. It's run by the Swiss Post (so is quite reliable) although a little costly. They have a white label service called EPostbox in the Isle of Man too.

Reactions: JohnLocke

Latest Threads