Our valued sponsor

Aximetria.....update

Martin Everson

Offshore Retiree
Jan 2, 2018
Visit site
I know I have recommended this Swiss company in the past. But I didn't do my homework sadly damn_(.

I looked a little into them today as was considering them for something. Then discovered they are all a bunch of Russians and its owned by TCS Group. So I want to make clear that you deal with this Swiss company at your own risk and risk of U.S wrath...lol. As I have always said consistently since 2018 avoid any financial institution in west involving Russians and especially in today's hostile environment towards them. But good luck to anyone currently using this company however.

P.S TCS Group Holdings acquired Aximetria. Formally owned by Oleg Tinkov and now Vladimir Potanin I believe :(.

----- quote start

Tinkov's lawyers said his opposition to the invasion had led Russia's government to force him into selling his 35% stake in Tinkoff-owner TCS Group (TCSq.L) to Russian billionaire Vladimir Potanin.

The United States targeted 18 individuals and dozens of organisations, including Tinkoff Bank, in its latest Russia-related sanctions on Thursday.

Tinkoff said it was investigating the impact of US and Canadian sanctions, imposed on Thursday.

----- quote end

Latest Threads