Our valued sponsor

Bank with POS device and Credit Card

masterminders

Mar 5, 2017
Visit site
I need to setup a bank account and company for receiving payment via credit card or receiving payment over the phone via POS machine. By this I can enter a customer card details on the POS machine but I am not sure if POS would work remotely and if any bank would issue one.

If anyone has anyway to do this kind of setup regardless of the jurisdiction please let me know.

I have heard of CCBill but I was thinking of alternate means like dealing with the bank directly with a merchant account.

I need to setup a bank account and company for receiving payment via credit card or receiving payment over the phone via POS machine. By this I can enter a customer card details on the POS machine but I am not sure if POS would work remotely and if any bank would issue one.

If anyone has anyway to do this kind of setup regardless of the jurisdiction please let me know.

I have heard of CCBill but I was thinking of alternate means like dealing with the bank directly with a merchant account.

Try: myPOS Card Payments | Business Solutions | POS Terminals (only for European companies).

Latest Threads