Our valued sponsor

"Bankable" Alternative to US LLC (outside EU) for Panama Citizen

aiello

Sep 22, 2023
Panama
Visit site
Hi, I'm a Panama citizen, I'm looking for an alternative to the single menber US LLC as pass through entity for my online business, nothing in EU or Hong Kong as well.

Local companies in Panama are good for local business, but not so good for online digital businesses for many reasons, so I want to avoid it.

I read about UK LLP, but they need a second person/company and seems pretty unbankable, is that correct?

I have a personal account on wise, I can't even open a business one as Panama citizen.

Not sure if what I'm looking for even exists in the first place.

I appreciate any clarifications, thanks.

Hi, I'm a Panama citizen, I'm looking for an alternative to the single menber US LLC as pass through entity for my online business, nothing in EU or Hong Kong as well.

Local companies in Panama are good for local business, but not so good for online digital businesses for many reasons, so I want to avoid it.
You might find Gibraltar, Isle of Man, and Singapore interesting.

Mauritius might work, but is not so great if your business needs access to popular online payment processors.

I read about UK LLP, but they need a second person/company and seems pretty unbankable, is that correct?
It's correct that you need a second person in order to form the partnership. LLPs aren't unbankable, but it is harder than a regular UK company. Especially if you're a non-resident of UK/EU.

Latest Threads