Our valued sponsor

Bankera has gone totally crazy

It's very strange, but you should ask them how they came up with that idea!

Regarding re-KYC, as already mentioned, it's so common now with all banks in Europe, at least.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
Regarding re-KYC, as already mentioned, it's so common now with all banks in Europe, at least.
Yeah I had a message about KYC when I logged in
DeFi, Bitcoin, Monero, etc., solves this! ;)
Crypto accepted here.png

:cool:

Reactions: Forester
Not necessarily, I think they're milking users for new revenue streams.
Might be, Bankera's policy is all but customer friendly, IMO ;)
Nevertheless, re-KYC is really common. I have this experience, too (not with Bankera).
Almost all my transactions are for personal reasons, which is why I opened a personal account, now they say in my transaction history they can see transactions that could be business-related (it might, we're talking 1% in terms of value and transactions really), and ask whether I want to continue the verification with the personal account or convert into a business account at €5/month. It's not realy about the €5 but I'm using this to buy groceris, cinema tickets, petrol, pubs.. all non business related, why would I reply I want it to convert this into a business account?
Well, and have they said that for a business account they will not verify you more? ;)
Yeah I had a message about KYC when I logged in, I've used the service and card infrequently since opening it a few years back. I probably have put about 5k euros through it in total.
A frequence of usage and account balance does not mean much re: KYC. In fact, it means almost nothing.