Our valued sponsor

Berkshire Hathaway Stock

View attachment 6476
Failed to beat s&p500 and with higher drawdown!!
In this particular case, it's true, but I go way back than 10 years with BRK. ;)
1711233383394.png

Reactions: uranium
But a question comes to my mind knowing that he is 93 years old, can Brk still beat s&p after his death?
ETFs didn’t exist in the early days, and were not so much popular until a few years ago. Their success is a big contribution to the S&P’s growth.
What will happen to brk when shareholders start to sell heavily following WB’s departure?

You are absolutely right
this screenshot and this performance of brk clearly shows Warren buffett beat the s&p500 in the past.
But a question comes to my mind knowing that he is 93 years old, can Brk still beat s&p after his death?
ETFs didn’t exist in the early days, and were not so much popular until a few years ago. Their success is a big contribution to the S&P’s growth.
What will happen to brk when shareholders start to sell heavily following WB’s departure?
Hopefully, I will have learned a thing or two from Charlie and Warren and can ride a bit on my own.
Their philosophy made absolute sense to me the first time I ever heard it, and I was in college. Everything about them (except Bitcoin) made absolute sense to me, except "stock picking." I still do NOT dare to pick stocks on my own unless it's so apparent one can't miss it...even then...I have and didn't sell at the top because I had NO idea it was the top stupi#21

Reactions: uranium

Latest Threads