Our valued sponsor

Best Bank in Europe for fast trading (money in and out fast)

Winston

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
I have a different reason for offshore banking... my company sits in a country in Europe where all banking I know is too slow for real use in trading (if a bank takes 2-3 days to make my money available, I lose many deals).
So I would like to know if there is any bank that it is fast enough on SEPA payments (as in making funds available same day from another country in Europe). Costs are not the issue. Speed is.

Reactions: JohnSeed
I have a different reason for offshore banking... my company sits in a country in Europe where all banking I know is too slow for real use in trading (if a bank takes 2-3 days to make my money available, I lose many deals).
So I would like to know if there is any bank that it is fast enough on SEPA payments (as in making funds available same day from another country in Europe). Costs are not the issue. Speed is.
Same day only if the two banks are in the same country.

Reactions: Richmond
No not required. I have a BoC account can send money to Spain within 5 hours! So I can send to Germany within 5 hours, it's not a problem.
Also I have an account with BoC and know that the major banks have fast systems, but the average time is:
- 1 day same country;
- 1 or 2 days other SEPA countries.

Reactions: Richmond
hmm, must be your country or receiver bank, I have no problems with same day transfer.

Usually as long as you have provided an explaining business description to the bank and you told them you will go and make large amount transfers from time to time it's not a problem.

Most often the banks get suspicious when you didn't explained them what you tend to do with the account. Large amounts (received or send) will always rise a red light in the bank if they don't know your business.

Reactions: JohnSeed
Why will you lose deals. For instant if you do stock trading the rate is locked as soon as you execute the transaction. So the Money will be deducted from your account 2 - 3 days later sometimes even a week later it does not stops you from doing more trades in the meantime.. what is it I don't understand?

because I trade goods, meaning that supplier releases the goods once he gets the money. 2-3 days is a long time to wait, considering my customer is also waiting for the goods.... so, if it takes 2-3 days for every transaction, then the whole deal will take one week.

Latest Threads