Our valued sponsor

Best EMI account to open anonymous account with?

Which of these EMI account operations do you prefer for your business?

• LeuPay.eu

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • WorldCore

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Advance cash

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • Sogexia.com

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • MisterTango.com

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Paysera.com

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • N26

Votes: 6 10.0%

• Total voters
I have been around for some time on this forum (not really active, most reading) and I must say after I used darks from user @auric and setup accounts with leupay, advcash, worldcore and more I have been 100% satisfied with all the services. They were more useful than what I expected.

Reactions: drillbill and hiju
I have been around for some time on this forum (not really active, most reading) and I must say after I used darks from user @auric and setup accounts with leupay, advcash, worldcore and more I have been 100% satisfied with all the services. They were more useful than what I expected.
So we are two :) He is veru helpful in regards to explain what docs are requiredthu&¤#

Reactions: drillbill
He meant that you need an address where you can intercept mail, one way to do it is you order the card to some apartment building/house where you know that people won't be around when the mail comes (or is vacation house or whatever just make sure they are receiving mail(advertisement or something in their mailbox)) and pick up the letter from their mailbox.
Yes that's a way of doing it, another method is simply to use a Virtual Office where you can register your name or Company to receive mail. Most capitals have this for cheap there may be one in your area.

If you use darks it even gets total anonymous, so you simply write a permission from the person on the darks to you to pick up the parcel :)

Reactions: hiju
in advcash say only can receive payments from company? not from private users?

SEPA
IMPORTANT! We only accept bank transfers from companies you have a proven business relationship with. These can include affiliate programs, billing and payment processing companies, traffic marketplaces, Forex sites etc. We do not accept any bank transfers from private senders. Transfers from friends, family, partners and any other private individuals are not allowed. These will be returned to sender with a processing fee of USD/EUR/GBP 25 depending on transfer currency.

Reactions: hiju and adoffshore
Yes it has been so since the beginning. What they mean is bank transfers. Bitcoins and other e-currency or evene advance Cash account to account trx can be done by any one also personal.

1st: Leupay seems the best for my usage, 2nd: Worldcore.

Do you know if any of this EMI can be a third party gateway credit card processor? I know advcash can be used as a gateway for some kind of payments, but I don't know if they accept credit card payments.
Don't use them for payment processing unless you have a business account! At the moment they have problems to respond to support tickets it seems. I'm not the only one :( Otherwise AdvCash is great.

SEPA
IMPORTANT! We only accept bank transfers from companies you have a proven business relationship with. These can include affiliate programs, billing and payment processing companies, traffic marketplaces, Forex sites etc. We do not accept any bank transfers from private senders. Transfers from friends, family, partners and any other private individuals are not allowed. These will be returned to sender with a processing fee of USD/EUR/GBP 25 depending on transfer currency.
It's how it always have been with AdvCash! It's not for doing personal wire transfers! You can do wire transfers from Offshore company with bank account to the advance cash account. Works fine!

I have been working with WorldCore and AdvCash both works great for me. I don't like LeuPay only + they provide own IBAN account. However, just read Mr.Tango.com offers the same!

SEPA
yes and that's what make it useful for affiliate payments and payments coming from companies!

I say WorldCore and AdvCash the latter I have problems at the moment with a Bitcoin transaction that is confirmed lot's of times (more than 6) but still they didn't credit my account with the money!! :eek::eek: