Our valued sponsor

Best offshore bank CIM Bank Review maybe?

I'm in the process of opening an account with them, but one of the papers I had to sign, was 'Permanent Fiduciary Mandate' which basically gives them authorization (without having to ask you) to invest your funds into term deposits. Is this normal? And what does it actually mean?

Reactions: JohnSeed
Is there a new update on the procedure to apply for an account with this bank? anyone reasonly opened an account there?

I will be in Switzerland next week Again where I will be visiting this bank to see if it is possible as an foreigner to open an account with them! Soon I hope to live in Switzerland and do my business from there so if I can't open an accoutn there now I will try Again once I have a perma address in Switzerland :)

I will be in Switzerland next week Again where I will be visiting this bank to see if it is possible as an foreigner to open an account with them! Soon I hope to live in Switzerland and do my business from there so if I can't open an accoutn there now I will try Again once I have a perma address in Switzerland :)

In case you become resident in Switzerland avoid this Bank.

If you need to go with this Bank do your self a favor and talk with customers of them.

Reactions: diablo
Thank you, any alternative good banks in your mind ? :)

depend mostly on you, your business, transaction volume. as more information you can provide, that better proposal i can give you :)

if no kind of shady business involved and you work international go with one of the big two Cr3dit Su1sse or U/BS, this are universal banks. both would require to be resident or to be a high asset customer.

there are many more good banks in switzerland, but if you deal with companies from USA there would be only let say five banks that would work without headache :)

as non resident and non high asset customer, there are not much banks that would work. of the better one there is V0n T0bel, but hardly depends on your business, residental country and in case you don't bring the needed cash for account opening a high repurtable introducer is needed.

Reactions: diablo and negon
You don't need a VISA if you live in a country of the EU27 countries. You just need to get a Work permission which you get simply when you get employed by a company or you proof that you have sufficient Money to make a living.

Switzerland is easy to fly/drive into.

If you want a bank account, and you have some $$ to spare you can open at UBS, or CS. When you live in a Swiss neighbour country, UBS offers a good deal, you only need to transfer 500chf p/m into you account for it to be free, but you need some $$ into it also.

If you want a Swiss bank, you are in the country and minimum deposits are problematic you can basically use two banks:
Banking transactions – make your payments with Saanen Bank Saanen Bank,
https://www.zuercherlandbank.ch/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/5_preisuebersicht_neu_Web-Version.pdf Zurcherland Bank,
Salary accounts, foreign currency accounts, mortgage loans: the Swiss bank that meets all your everyday requirements - Crédit Agricole Financements CA Financements.

All are 'good' banks (better than CIM) and have no, or reasonable deposit requirements.

Good luck!

one tip: Most of swiss banking is conservative so ensure your cover story and your appearance fit. You have to sell your business and yourself to the bank. If you make that happen, you will receive a personal banker who will work with and for you.

Switzerland is easy to fly/drive into.

If you want a bank account, and you have some $$ to spare you can open at UBS, or CS. When you live in a Swiss neighbour country, UBS offers a good deal, you only need to transfer 500chf p/m into you account for it to be free, but you need some $$ into it also.

If you want a Swiss bank, you are in the country and minimum deposits are problematic you can basically use two banks:
Banking transactions – make your payments with Saanen Bank Saanen Bank,
https://www.zuercherlandbank.ch/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/5_preisuebersicht_neu_Web-Version.pdf Zurcherland Bank,
Salary accounts, foreign currency accounts, mortgage loans: the Swiss bank that meets all your everyday requirements - Crédit Agricole Financements CA Financements.

All are 'good' banks (better than CIM) and have no, or reasonable deposit requirements.

Good luck!

one tip: Most of swiss banking is conservative so ensure your cover story and your appearance fit. You have to sell your business and yourself to the bank. If you make that happen, you will receive a personal banker who will work with and for you.
Great tip, I will go and try this out once I'm in Switzerland again in short time. Still looking for some good bank there to get my business going with Crypto currencies.

Latest Threads