Our valued sponsor

Best payment processor for normal business i.e. book sales.

blainchain

Offshore Agent
Mar 28, 2011
Hungary
Visit site
One of my company's will be selling books online and for that purpose we want to offer direct Visa and Mastercard payment together with PayPal and MoneyBookers payments.

Can you tell me what is the best payment processor (we want own merchant account) for this purpose?

We have several companies around the Globe so in the UK, Sweden and Germany. Prefarable would be to apply with a UK or Cyprus company.

If your business is legit (which I'm sure it is) then you may look into payment service providers like Online Payment & Credit Card Processing | WorldPay, Wire Card, 2checkout, Netbilling, Ogone Payment Services - Seamless & secure payment solutions and simlar services.

In order for us to give you any sort of advice or direction, we need you to clarify as to whether you are selling e-book downloads or hard copies and shipping to people. If you are selling e-books or digital downloads, what is the billing/shipping model you currently use? This will determine how easy or complicated this will be.