Our valued sponsor

Best service to buy USA phone number for USA LLC as non resident ?

troubled soul

Pro Member
Aug 23, 2020
Visit site
For non resident owner or USA LLC
What are the best service to buy USA phone number to run business?
What are the secure and trustable service ?
I need a virtual phone number that can be used with WhatsApp, banking apps, and other social media. I have heard stories of people being banned from apps for using TextNow, so I am looking for a number that will not get me banned. I need a virtual number that can do everything that a regular phone number can do, and I need it to be accepted by local governments and businesses.

You'll need to have a US address to ship the SIM card.
Caution: I have never tried eSIM, so I don't know about it.
This works: Tello Mobile | The mobile carrier you deserve | No fees, whatsoever

1690177953405.png

Works via Wifi when overseas. Like this:

1690178115357.png

You will need to use this:
1690178220117.png

Good luck!

Reactions: troubled soul
For non resident owner or USA LLC
What are the best service to buy USA phone number to run business?
What are the secure and trustable service ?
I need a virtual phone number that can be used with WhatsApp, banking apps, and other social media. I have heard stories of people being banned from apps for using TextNow, so I am looking for a number that will not get me banned. I need a virtual number that can do everything that a regular phone number can do, and I need it to be accepted by local governments and businesses.
I have used line2.com for over 10 years. It works for SMS and calls both from Citibank, Google, etc. Some services have not been able to SMS to this number, but I don't remember which ones. Wellsfargo supported this number for a few years, and then dropped it. With VoIP, it could be an ongoing struggle to get verification SMS/Calls.

I have used line2.com for over 10 years. It works for SMS and calls both from Citibank, Google, etc. Some services have not been able to SMS to this number, but I don't remember which ones. Wellsfargo supported this number for a few years, and then dropped it. With VoIP, it could be an ongoing struggle to get verification SMS/Calls.
My partner has also used Google Voice, with similar results.

Do skype number works ?
Which service do you use ?
When I was in the US I purchased at T-Mobile an unlimited card at USD50, and when the months expired I contacted customer service on the phone and requested a Pay as you Go package which is USD 3 per month :) I use it only to receive banking SMS and it works very well, even as an eSIM

For me Tello did not work well with receiving banking SMS abroad (even with Wi-fi calling), so cancelled it
Same here, until I activated 911. You have to, otherwise, it won't work. Little trick nobody talks about

When I was in the US I purchased at T-Mobile an unlimited card at USD50, and when the months expired I contacted customer service on the phone and requested a Pay as you Go package which is USD 3 per month :) I use it only to receive banking SMS and it works very well, even as an eSIM
This is THE best solution! I would like to add this to my arsenal in addition to Tello. Do you have a link on T-Mobile that shows this option?

Last edited:
Same here, until I activated 911. You have to, otherwise, it won't work. Little trick nobody talks about

This is THE best solution! I would like to add this to my arsenal in addition to Tello. Do you have a link on T-Mobile that shows this option?
No it is not really published, you need to ask for it, and it needs a permission from a supervisor. But let me warn you: you need to buy 1 months full service and only then you can downgrade

Reactions: jafo