Our valued sponsor

Bestford Capital Singapore - Scammers

Hi Everyone,

I just thought i would add Bestford Capital on here as scammers. They cl;aim to offer Bank Guarantees and SBLC's and charge clients pretty hefty upfront fees of USD100,000+.
I was talking with them on behalf of a client and was dealing with them for a couple of months. The client was ready to transfer USD100k to obtain the SBLC and the contact there
Kelvin Tan who i had spoken with 4 or 5 times requested the fees be sent to a UAE company with a different name. I called him and told him i wasn't comfortable with my
client sending monies to the UAE as its a known hub for scammers. I let Kelvin keep talking and over the course of 2 to 3 minutes his whole accent changed from Singaporean
to Nigerian. I called him out and he put the phone down and blocked me on whatsapp. Please be aware of the scammers as they are cheating people out of a lot of monies
and clients end up with worthless pieces of paper and no chance of getting their funds back from the UAE.

Bestford Capital
I would definitely report them to the Singapore authorities.

Kelvin Tan who i had spoken with 4 or 5 times requested the fees be sent to a UAE company with a different name.
In addition to Singapore, I would definitely report this to the UAE authorities.

A lot of people can be saved from a lot of stress.

Thank you for sharing this!

Do you know which department to report this to?

I was under the impression that the UAE dont really care about scams.

I have reported them to the Singapore Cybercrime unit and to a number of forums like this show they show up if someone searches their name.

Last edited:
Reactions: jafo
Do you know which department to report this to?

I was under the impression that the UAE dont really care about scams.

I have reported them to the Singapore Cybercrime unit and to a number of forums like this show they show up if someone searches their name.
I would reach out to a service provider for the UAE here and ask them.

Latest Threads