Our valued sponsor

Bitcoin ATM in Europe

Internationaloff

Corporate Services
Pro Member
Jan 9, 2017
München
Visit site
The Bitcoin ATMs are located in: Austria (Graz), Bulgaria (Sofia), Denmark (Copenhagen), Estonia (Tallinn e Narva), Finland (Helsinki, Turku, Tampere, Kuopio e Jyväskylä), United Kingdom (London, Cardiff, Bristol, Manchester, Leeds, Glasgow, Belfast), IOM (Douglas), Jersey (St Helier), Italy (Ghezzano Pisa e Udine), Netherlands (Oudenbosch e Lelystad), Poland (Warsaw), Slovakia (Bratislava), Slovenia (Ljubljana, Celje e Maribor), Spain (Pais Vasco, Castellón e Lloret de Mar), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zürich e Chiasso), Hungary (Budapest).

Not all bitcoin atms have option of withdrawal. I can confirm that in lj (slovenia) there are 4 bitcoin atm and only one can accept coins so you withdraw cash. The other have only the option to buy btc with cash (4,900€ max for single transaction) apparently no ID verification or anything but you have to use wallet on your phone so having a 'burner' phone is advisable.

*fee is 4,5% for buying if i recall correctly

Reactions: JohnLocke
Not all bitcoin atms have option of withdrawal. I can confirm that in lj (slovenia) there are 4 bitcoin atm and only one can accept coins so you withdraw cash. The other have only the option to buy btc with cash (4,900€ max for single transaction) apparently no ID verification or anything but you have to use wallet on your phone so having a 'burner' phone is advisable.

*fee is 4,5% for buying if i recall correctly
There are different Bitcoin ATM (1-way and 2-way).

i've tried the "lamassu" atm btc it's pretty straightforward, you only need wallet on your phone. first it asks you to provide your wallets qr code and it scans it from your phones screen then you enter cash bills and that is pretty much it.

Latest Threads