Our valued sponsor

bitcoin service

donald bathe

BANNED MEMBER
Jun 19, 2016
Visit site
is there something about bitcoin being more regulated or controlled in countries like the united states or canada vs. third world countries??????????? i only ask because anytime online when i read about hackers stealing like 600 million dollars or more they are usually located in africa, eastern europe, the middle east, the former soviet union, ect........... ive never come across a case in which hackers from those parts of the world somehow were able to funnel the stolen money via bitcoin back to the u.s. or canada so therefore im assuming that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency might be more controlled in first world nations than it is in the third world...............? what is it about bitcoin and the third world this being more prevalent than in first world nations like the united states or canada?????????? would it be possible for law enforcement within the united states or canada to pick up on this, like for example stolen money via bitcoin coming in from some third world country back to the united states or canada??????? rsvp.

Reactions: suzy
You may want to read this, it's actually for the USA :) Bitcoin service ordered to hand over three years of user records to IRS seems they are going nuts in the US again.
what does this mean in plain and simple english? could this an underlying issue as to why what im trying to figure this one out??????????? do first world nations somehow have control to bitcoing records and third world nations dont???????????? is this whats going on here??????? lets say that a hacker who lives in the united states or maybe canada tried to be slick/clever so what they do is travel to some third world nation and from there do the actual hacking and steal like close to 900 million dollars and somehow convert it all to bitcoin and then tried to cleverly funnel the money back to the u.s. or canada via bitcoin, could it be possible that something like this has never happened at least in first world countries because of this ruling?????????????????????????????????????? i know that hackers who steal like 500 million dollars or more are usually located outside of the first world nations like the united states and canada and maybe thats why theyre able to convert so much money to bitcoin because those countries have weak or lax tax laws unlike the IRS that is constantly at everyones scope. is this now starting to make sense as to why things werent making sense to me of this type of activity only ocurring in third world countries for the most part??? rsvp.

Isn't it sufficient with just 1 ? why do you need to put several question mark (?????????????) on every sentences? It makes the post looks like spam and lots of noise :(

does this apply to other first world nations like canada, australia, and new zealand as well?????????????????????? rsvp.
I say soon it will come worldwide. Once they realize how much money is converted into bitcoins and how much black money is floating there all tax offices similar to the IRS will start collecting tax on bitcoins. So this time we have one major lead we can do bitcoins anonymous so fin4774" the tax man :D

Latest Threads