Our valued sponsor

bitcoinpay.com any reviews please

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking for reviews on bitcoinpay.com please post here if you have used them or have otherwise experience with this Bitcoin processor.

I just signed up for my BitCoinPay.Com account using an e-mail address an password.

The account setup process is pretty easy so I add my website and details about what it is I'm selling and my business model. The status shows immediately as Approved! Now I was wondering will they check my website and let me know if the site is indeed approved and in compliance with their accepted business policy or are they like some of the many other payment processors out there which check the account once payment is in the account and then block it?

Their website can be found here http://www.bitcoinpay.com

@auric you may start slowly with them. Did you contact them to ask for a review of your business?

Reactions: negon
so are they scam? what is the verdict?
Got a reply. They are responding fast once you have a contact there! They don't seem to me like a scam but more a "new" company that entered into something where there is a high demand for their service. The verification process is OK and looks professional but too professional for me I stoped the process with them.

Latest Threads