Our valued sponsor

BlockChain.info transfer to AdvanceCash 6 hours !!!!

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Hello Guys!

Does any of you ever experienced a transfer from BlockChain.Info to any other wallet to take 6 hours!! Usually it takes 30 min to 1 hour!

Does anyone know what can be wrong here? Advance Cash requires 6 confirmations and so far there have only been 2!

Is this normal?

Reactions: DeMajor
Bitcoin unconfirmed transaction again increase in a massive number in the last couple of days.
I have 1 transactions in the last 4 days that took almost 24 hours to get a confirmation.
3 transactions took 12,7 and 5 hours for a confirmation. I have 1 currently just now awaiting as well.

Just please be patience my friend, there might be a slight delay but basing on my experience
if will go through just wait.

I have been pretty much satified with BlockChain so far. As I read it has nothing to do with the wallet but with a high transaction volume on the bitcoin network. Possible solution would be to pay more in trx fee! This may be the same issue with any other wallet or what do you think?

I have been pretty much satified with BlockChain so far. As I read it has nothing to do with the wallet but with a high transaction volume on the bitcoin network. Possible solution would be to pay more in trx fee! This may be the same issue with any other wallet or what do you think?

Totally right, paying more in fee should get you out of those trouble but ive had a lot of problems using the BlockChain platform. Thats my personal opinion right here but I am staying away from this wallet

Okay, what problems beside the delay? I have been using it for some time now and never had a issue, only the one I mentioned with the delay.

The only problem was delay but it happenned more than once. In a month using the BlockChain wallet I could get 2-3 double spend transactions even if I was paying a right fee vs the other wallets I never had a single double spend for year+

Other than that its around esthetic and functionality

Reactions: negon
ahh okay.. I will have to check that other wallet you mention.. I have had no problems yet with blockchain but maybe the other one you mention has even more functionality.