Our valued sponsor

Breder Suasso

They are simple to signup with, just did it. However I need to get some approval to get started and docs. verified... waiting :)

Reactions: hiju and dirtyharry
Yes true.. but they have a Financial service license it seems. I know for just 4 years ago it was not a problem to get such license in New Zealand so maybe it is a operation that survived the past entity cleaning from the government there!
Seems you are right:
New Zealand Offshore FSPs are the result of a regulatory loophole that has created a running sore of fraud and money laundering, tainting New Zealand’s reputation. Here are pages and pages, four years worth of coverage, from the tenacious New Zealand journalist Gareth Vaughan.

Reactions: cosmo and kolagin
I like to have a bank account that has minimal KYC but not no KYC. I like to put my money into a licensed bank. I do not want to fly all the way to New Zealand and sit outside the "bank" and wait for it to return me my money. Because it will never happen. Agree??

Reactions: negon
I like to put my money into a licensed bank. I do not want to fly all the way to New Zealand and sit outside the "bank" and wait for it to return me my money. Because it will never happen. Agree??
NZ is not the worst place to sta for vacation I think :D - I agree with you but what options do you think we have to validate this operation in NZ? I consider to contact the financial markets authority to get help to who we can contact there to validate Breder Suasso Who needs a licence? | FMA

Reactions: cutmetwo and negon
NZ is not the worst place to sta for vacation I think :D - I agree with you but what options do you think we have to validate this operation in NZ? I consider to contact the financial markets authority to get help to who we can contact there to validate Breder Suasso Who needs a licence? | FMA
Hi Admin,

Please write in, I believe this is something that none of us can afford to risk.

Reactions: hiju and negon
They are easy to open account with you think? I will try not much money I have to put into this bank. For me it is not scary to get money in there if they take it.
At the end of the day the documents they request are almost the same as any regulated bank requires. This let me consider this not to be of interest. Why would I go through all the mess providing all these documents to some organisation unregulated and without insurance!!

If they at any point decide to close the company or just to disappear you are fucked and the money is gone.

Latest Threads