Our valued sponsor

Breder Suasso

I asked them about to get my own IBAN account number, did it the last day while reading about this thread, below is the reply:

I would like to apologise for such a long response. Our e-mailing systems were updated and your email got into the SPAM folder.

First, let me introduce myself. My name is Alex Cooper, and I will be assisting you with all the questions you have. If you decide to apply for an account, I will be you private manager so you have a dedicated person during your collaboration with Breder Suasso.
Below you may find my answers on your questions:

1. The IBAN account number is my "personal or corporate" IBAN account number it is not shared with others, which means if someone has to send money to me they can send it to Nicos Andersen IBAN No. NZ10000XXXX directly without any comments anywhere correct?
Yes, a unique IBAN will be assigned to your account only, and your clients will be able to send funds directly to you. No comments in the payment description are needed.

2. Does your bank require any intermediary bank to receive money or do you have your own SWIFT code, if so, what is the SWIFT code?
Breder Suasso works with partners who provide their SWIFT code. The funding instructions (including IBAN and SWIFT) will be available to you after the successful application approval. For that, all you need is to send all the required documents (please find the list of documents in my previous email) and pass the application approval process. Please note, that account opening fee is taken only after a first load of your account.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I am always available for a call on my direct line: +6498873103 or you can contact me via an email: [email protected]

Do you Guys still think this is a scam or risky?
This looks like what I was looking for.. send my application this week to them.

I applied for a personal account with them. After 24 hr, someone was on the phone with me and ready to open the account. Unfortunately I stopped there because I didn't have an introducer and they asked a $3,5k fee on top of the regular ones. Maybe it's different for a corporate account?

Reactions: JohnK
It would not surprise me if it takes much longer for a corporate account!

Reactions: dirtyharry
Wonder if anyone has heard anything from them. It looks like they take ages to reply to customer support tickets.
Have a personal account now ;)

Maybe there is a difference between corporate and personal account but they were ready to open a personal account after 24hr.
Agree that may be the difference, since my account was a private account and only took a week or so.

Latest Threads