Our valued sponsor

CHEAPEST NOMINEE DIRECTORS FOR UK AND IRELAND ??

jauser

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Hello friends

I was reading this amazing forum about companies in offshore countries. My needs are based on to register companies in UK and Ireland and I need privacy.

I am looking for Nominee director but the majority of fees are around 350€ - 600€ per yearly and I need also nominee shareholder (around 250€ - 400€). It would be yearly amount around 700€ - 1000€ per each company and is a lot of starting expenses considering that I need these services for several companies (re-invoice purposes)

Does anyone know what companies or websites can offer me nominees director and shareholder for UK, EIRE or EU companies at cheapest price ?

thank you very much for your help

Personally I would approach some of the many company formation services in Ireland, UK and where else you want to register a company. Most agents will not provide their services to companies not under their administration.

Here are a few that I didn't try but read about:

Online Company Formation, Company Registration & Company setup.
UK Limited Company Nominee Services
Nominee Director and Shareholder Services | @UKplc Company Registrations

Hope it can help you to find the right soultion for your business.

But then again I found this:
On 30th June 2016, the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act was implemented and as part of this new act, you are now required to specify a PSC (person with significant control). PLEASE NOTE: The nominee director will not be named as the PSC; the PSC will be the ultimate beneficial owner.

Reactions: jauser
If you didn't figured it out yet. Ireland and UK is over, end, finish in regards to privacy. They require transparency exactly as most other countries in Europe except Cyprus!

Not yet, I'm looking for a nominee director

Do you know how can to obtain the better privacy in companies h.ouse?
frankly I don't believe this to be possible! What you are looking for is not possible any longer unless you find a lawyer or CPA that want to be inserted as an director and shareholder for your UK company. That will require you to pay them a good amount of money since London based attorneys are not cheap and they take a huge risk!

frankly I don't believe this to be possible! What you are looking for is not possible any longer unless you find a lawyer or CPA that want to be inserted as an director and shareholder for your UK company. That will require you to pay them a good amount of money since London based attorneys are not cheap and they take a huge risk!

Have to push this thread again, cause I think that are misleading informations.

The nominee director from a scotish or irish company has to be also in this territory, otherwise the laws from UK, their residence, would be applied.
In my opinion it is now again a great option with the brexit waiting and maybe ireland is splitting up again from UK, new chances!

Reactions: JohnLocke
Why would you hire a German consultancy firm to setup a company in the UK? Only if you are unable to speak English or if you want to pay alot extra for the same service you would do that!

do a search on the forum for real quick and good services for UK company formation. enter the below code in Google and you will see the magic.

Code:
site:offshorecorptalk.com uk company formation

Reactions: forlac and tacokai
I was searching for a nominee as these came up, its in german but uk company, they also do us and ireland company formation
Just comparing services and fees,it's a jungle out there ;)
Why would you hire a German consultancy firm to setup a company in the UK? Only if you are unable to speak English or if you want to pay alot extra for the same service you would do that!

do a search on the forum for real quick and good services for UK company formation. enter the below code in Google and you will see the magic.

Code:
site:offshorecorptalk.com uk company formation

they have different packages, even for non-residents.
the problem they ask for a copy of the passport and if they have doubts I ask for online verification with webcam.
Otherwise they are very professional

I would say asking for passport and if they have doubts for online verification makes them more professional. Maybe less useful, but not unprofessional :)

Can you please provide us additional info on their work? A review would be nice. Thank you! ;)
I can provide you with the same. Using them for several projects. I payd 290 GBP per year for real office, mail forwarding, company renewal and aprox. 200 GBP per month for a nominee director which I found through this service.

They ask for KYC - back for 2 years they didn't so it was possible to register Ghost companies with them.

All in all, very responsive as mentioned already, they send you an e-mail if something arrive at the postal address or from the authorities. They are able to register the company for VAT which is important for some projects.

More you want to know ;)

Reactions: thirtyniner
I can provide you with the same. Using them for several projects. I payd 290 GBP per year for real office, mail forwarding, company renewal and aprox. 200 GBP per month for a nominee director which I found through this service.

They ask for KYC - back for 2 years they didn't so it was possible to register Ghost companies with them.

All in all, very responsive as mentioned already, they send you an e-mail if something arrive at the postal address or from the authorities. They are able to register the company for VAT which is important for some projects.

More you want to know ;)

Thank you very much!

If anyone has more feedback on this company, please share. It seems to be inexpensive!

If you seek something serious for your company and business then I don't understand why you look for something "cheap" - both terms don't work well together.

I have seen endless examples for people looking for cheap solutions to setup their business offshore, it calls for trouble and so it almost always ends.

Reactions: RRR

Latest Threads