Our valued sponsor

Cheapest setup offshore office with staff?

belarus

Mentor Group Lifetime
Feb 27, 2017
Visit site
I want to setup a complete offshore office with staff, electricity, phone and what else is required to have a business running in an offshore jurisdiction.!!

Where is the cheapest place on Globe to setup this!? I'm looking at low monthly rental and utility costs, low staff costs.

What I have considered is Belize, Panama, Costa Rica but nor sure if there is something better??

Reactions: bastard
Costa Rica would be my first suggestion from the jurisdictions you listed! It can't be expensive to setup something there.

What does the staff need to have for qualification?

I want to setup a complete offshore office with staff, electricity, phone and what else is required to have a business running in an offshore jurisdiction.!!

Where is the cheapest place on Globe to setup this!? I'm looking at low monthly rental and utility costs, low staff costs.

What I have considered is Belize, Panama, Costa Rica but nor sure if there is something better??
What kind of staff do you need?

Just som low live that can pick up the phone, take the mail and send it to different addresses. It's more like a office service that I want to offer for people looking for something for their company

If you want a person (educated actually) with a Cyprus phone number and Cyprus address where mails can be sent and forwarded to the addresses you want, I know someone. But let me warn you, the person is in an offshore location :p It is more like an offshore service for offshore services.

Here is how it works:
  1. You list the Cyprus address and phone number provided
  2. The VA will answer all the phone calls (only in English), collect data of your customers, take instructions
  3. Forward the same to your email. Forward physical items to the respective addresses.
  4. Attend any video calls (ONLY ON PRIOR APPOINTMENT) from inside the office. Remember, this office is in an offshore location but the office will have the feel of a European cubicle. Most of my customers are happy with this.
It will cost much lesser than the prices quoted here though.

Latest Threads