Our valued sponsor

CIM SWISS BANK and Cryptocurrency

Bad experience here , opened 2021 explained money will come from kraken and bitstamp, i use 2 years very little, paying high fees for have the account
Some moths ago start to send some money, and they close my account, saying so much work for compliance department when is crypto related, they are thieves

cim is completly against cripto the owner , mr SIGNORIO is very old guy with iron grip , and ultraconservative he gave compliance order to refuse everthing with cripto and usd , he also ate usd .
I brought them many russian clints , all in deep s**t now

Bad experience here , opened 2021 explained money will come from kraken and bitstamp, i use 2 years very little, paying high fees for have the account
Some moths ago start to send some money, and they close my account, saying so much work for compliance department when is crypto related, they are thieves
So, I can't see why you're calling them thieves or claiming they've stolen from you; so far, they've only closed your account, and if they're like several EMIs, neobanks, and traditional banks, I'm sure they've also written to you asking for a bank account where they can transfer your money, or am I completely wrong?

Whether there's a director keeping their compliance in a stranglehold or not is irrelevant in this context, and if it's a bunch of Russians getting squeezed now, then it's probably more about the regulations of this world than the bank itself to blame.

Banks are just as greedy and lustful for money as they've always been. They take whatever they can for as long as they can, wiping their hands on others so they themselves look clean and neat. An illusion, just like governments and the tax system.

So, I can't see why you're calling them thieves or claiming they've stolen from you; so far, they've only closed your account, and if they're like several EMIs, neobanks, and traditional banks, I'm sure they've also written to you asking for a bank account where they can transfer your money, or am I completely wrong?

Whether there's a director keeping their compliance in a stranglehold or not is irrelevant in this context, and if it's a bunch of Russians getting squeezed now, then it's probably more about the regulations of this world than the bank itself to blame.

Banks are just as greedy and lustful for money as they've always been. They take whatever they can for as long as they can, wiping their hands on others so they themselves look clean and neat. An illusion, just like governments and the tax system.
You cant see it, ok, is my opinion, i opened the account explaining what ill do, in 2 years i pay high fees for have the account, and use so little, once i start use they close, for me they were very happy taking high fees and finally close the account, i didnt do anything diferent that i explain when i open
i understand better dont open the account, that allow to open take fess and then close
But is my opinion, and as you see i explain how all was
Thank you for your opinion

Reactions: JohnLocke
I'm just trying to understand the situation better and challenge you a bit on the claim that they've stolen your money. Haven't they asked you where the money should be sent to, as in the ones that might still be in your account, or are there none left?

okay, and you provided them with another account where they can transfer the balance to?

okay, and you provided them with another account where they can transfer the balance to?
Sir when i said steal , im talking about the fees that they took during 2 years, for not use the account, just a little use, once start the account they closed
and i did with the account, what they accept on onboarding, sorry , because my english is not good, and perphas my explanation was bad
Thank you for your interest

Reactions: JohnLocke
All good, no harm no worries, just asking out of interest ;)

What do you mean by "thieves"? The took your money when they closed your account??