Our valued sponsor

Company Formation 247

alain

VIP Offshore Investor
Mentor Group Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Company Formation 247 all what you need to get your company formation done the right way, learn more right here and now:)

company-formation247.jpg

In this day and age where frivolous lawsuits can be filed anytime and cause a wipeout to your assets, you need strong protection. This is made possible by an offshore company.An offshore company is set up outside the owners country of residence and is favorable to the owner in various ways. If established wisely, it can ensure the confidentiality and protection of assets because there is no need to make the ultimate beneficial owner (UBO) known to the public.

Other benefits are low taxes or absolute tax exemption, minimal limitations on business activities, no bank keeping or auditing requirements and a minimum director and stakeholder of one. Last but not least is company formation availability 24/7. Requirements are internet connection, a credit card, £17 to £178 depending on your plan and excellent decision-making prowess. How do you set it up?Step 1: Select your company or incorporation.

Think of what jurisdiction suits your plans. This depends much on the type of company you want to form and what country you live in. You have five options: International Business Company (IBC), Global Business Company (GBC), Limited Liability Company (LLC), Private Limited Company and Société à responsabilité limitée (SARL). If you are not certain with the jurisdiction, contact your service provider.

Step 2: Decide on the name of your company. Since offshore companies have become more popular, you need to think of a unique name to begin with.

Check if the name you have chosen is still available. Also, research on what words are not allowed to be included. Some countries prohibit specific words such as Trust, Bank, Society, Fund, Securities and Pharmacy. You would also want to make sure that the name you choose is also an available website address. Even if you do not want a website now, you may plan to have it once you have established your company.Step 3: Select your Pack. Company formation 247 offers different packs to choose from depending on your budget and the level of security you want. For instance, a pack that costs £16.99 comes with the online delivery of your corporate documents.

One worth £59.99 allows you to use the service providers company address as your registered office, and the one amounting to £175.99 comes with VAT and PAYE registration, a full mail forwarding service and a registered office.

Step 4: Submit an order form. Supply information on what type of shares is to be issued and who will be part of your company. Who is going to be the director? Who will be the shareholders? If you need a secretary, who will you assign?

To ensure your transactions privacy, provide a reliable form of communication. It could be in fax form but encrypted emails are preferred.Step 5: Checkout. Contact your service provider for payment methods.Step 6: Gather due documents. Verify your identity by providing a copy of your passport and drivers license, your residence address and your proposal stating your plans for business activities.

company-formation24-7.jpg

After you have known the steps, you have to learn how to find the perfect people to form the foundation of your company. Do not base solely on the lowest price available. Make sure they are open for inquiries 24/7. Check customer reviews and blogs. Is accountancy consultation available?

Since you are dealing with assets, it is important that you talk to the pros. Are there no hidden charges?Now, consider registration. You can do this by choosing a plan that includes PAYE and VAT registration. If you have employers who need to get their salary, you need registration with HM Revenue and Customs. Pay As

You Earn scheme means deducting certain rates for national insurance and income tax every time salary is paid. VAT registration, on the other hand, should be paid if you get an annual turnover exceeding £82000. Why would you want to register?Registering makes your company sound more valuable to customers. If you do not register, you are proclaiming that you get a turnover less than the said amount. It also gives you the right to reclaim the VAT from your customers, improve your cash flow and make yours a more trusted company.

Some suppliers and customers do not want to make a deal with unregistered companies.Do a little more research on specific details and you are ready to be the boss of your own offshore company anytime, around the clock, through online company formation 247.

Last edited by a moderator:
Step 6: Gather due documents. Verify your identity by providing a copy of your passport and driver’s license, your residence address and your proposal stating your plans for business activities.
In most cases you will need to provide translated version of the utility bill if it isn't in English. This has to be made by a certified translator and is easy to get.

English for all jurisdiction or are there other languages like French or German?
I think French will only work in the jurisdictions where it may be the first or second language for instant in the Seychelles it will work. German you rarly find anyone to accept anywhere even if most are able to read it!

What I think is important to have access to when I form a company 247 is the nominee services if applicable. What I have seen is that when you have the Power of Attorney by hand you don't really need your Agent any longer unless something need to be signed by the nominee director or you need his DD documents!

What Company did you order from companyformations247.co.uk if I may ask? Just wondering' date=' also what additional service did you order i.e. real office, nominees etc?[/quote']
Nice share OP and Jpay... this seems to develop into a great thread for inforation about this company in question and company formation in general all around the globe!

Reactions: JohnLocke
I read that nominee director and shareholder is good for privacy protection or at to hide the company ownership when register is public to people to lookup. If a Seychelles company or Cook Islands company it is not good to have a nominee for the company they wrote. How it works in other countries I'm not know about. UK is not offshore I read it is onshore?

Like the others, this is a great share of valuable information in the process for someone to form a new company regardless if it is offshore or onshore, this is working fine as a basic understanding for people into this and new to all of this. Also if you try to find some good banking this is basic stuff.

In this day and age where frivolous lawsuits can be filed anytime and cause a wipeout to your assets, you need strong protection.
I just wonder what is this stronger protection when it comes to simple offshore entity registration? Wonder if I need something better than just a company for instant Trust or Foundation I heard is much more safe today when compared to company with nominee director and shareholder, true? Where does the trust or foundation has to be established if this is true? I want 200% anonymity and asset protection for my funds and assets.

I just wonder what is this stronger protection when it comes to simple offshore entity registration? Wonder if I need something better than just a company for instant Trust or Foundation I heard is much more safe today when compared to company with nominee director and shareholder, true? Where does the trust or foundation has to be established if this is true? I want 200% anonymity and asset protection for my funds and assets.
If you get an answer or you find a solution please PM! Thanks :)

What like to know too, please post your solution. I was looking for registering a company in Cyprus with banking in Cyprus. This is as alternative not in exchange of my Seychelles offshore corp. Just need to know what business restrictions there are or not to business and banking in Cyprus for company formation and bank account opening.

Reactions: tonyW and JohnLocke

Latest Threads