Our valued sponsor

Company incorporation in Vanuatu

Anthony B

Apr 14, 2017
Visit site
Hi Everyone.

I have a problem, we in our company are considering to go offshore, because of some tax issues in our country. However, we are not sure what country to choose, what are the procedures and how can we even start. Maybe someone can advise what steps do we need to take and what needs to be considered before planing the relocation of our company ?

Reactions: bountymounty
Hi Everyone.

I have a problem, we in our company are considering to go offshore, because of some tax issues in our country. However, we are not sure what country to choose, what are the procedures and how can we even start. Maybe someone can advise what steps do we need to take and what needs to be considered before planing the relocation of our company ?
Hello.
Some questions are important.
1. Kind of business.
2. Countries of customers.
3. Kind of customers (B2B or B2C).

As I know Vanuatu is a good place to register an offshore, but what are the pros and cons of this jurisdiction. Is it suitable for every business activity?
Curious, what makes it a good jurisdiction to register offshore? Have you considered Incorporation And Registration Procedures - I wonder why this has never been mentioned on this forum before :)

Hi Everyone.

Taking this as your staring point it would be important to know if it is a physical business you own or if it is online!? Furthermore it would be useful to know what your goals are? Does privacy matters? how about taxes, what are your plans? evade tax, pay tax where you live just reduced tax or?

Taking this as your staring point it would be important to know if it is a physical business you own or if it is online!? Furthermore it would be useful to know what your goals are? Does privacy matters? how about taxes, what are your plans? evade tax, pay tax where you live just reduced tax or?
We are working online. Our main purpose not to evade taxes but at least lower them a bit. I am not sure about the privacy, because we are "white"type of the company.

We are working online. Our main purpose not to evade taxes but at least lower them a bit. I am not sure about the privacy, because we are "white"type of the company.
I would defiantly advise you to consult a local CPA to help you if you want to reduce the tax. It requires most often a lot more than what an service provider of offshore companies can help you with. The tax autho. today are not stupid any longer!