Our valued sponsor

Corporate Tax 2015 to be filed and paid before 31 of July 2015

JohnLocke

Administrator
Dec 29, 2008
Europe
Visit site
corporate-tax-cyprus-2015.jpg

We would like to inform you that the provisional tax return for the tax year 2015 should be filed, where applicable, to the Tax Office on or before 31 July 2015. Tax year is on a calendar basis i.e. Tax year 2015 is from 01/01-31/12/15. Corporation tax rate is 12.5%. The provisional tax return should at least cover 75% of the taxable profits as finally determined, otherwise, there will be a 10% penalty on the difference between final tax and provisional tax. Provisional tax is payable in 2 equal installments as follows: By 31 July 2015, with the submission of the provisional returnBy 31 December 2015 Any late payments are subject to an interest of 4.00% plus a flat penalty of 5%. It is important to note that nil returns need not be submitted. Where a company has a taxable income but its tax liability is fully discharged by overseas tax credits, such company must still file a provisional tax return even though no tax will be due. A Provisional tax return can be revised any time till 31/12/15.

/monthly_2015_07/corporate-tax-cyprus-2015.jpg.3c7e0d33020cff453b00476a87ff10ac.jpg

Reactions: cosmo and happyjohn
No, not before next year in your case gruntler.

Yes you can do that actually with a Cyprus Company' date=' we did so when we incorporated![/quote']
I agree it's possible depending on when the company is incorporate and the period for the first financial year of the company!

Thanks, what a wonderful world. I'm almost done with my setup, Today I hold a Dominican company, a SC company, accounts with Hellenic and Piraeus Bank Cyprus and payment processing by wordlpay.com and 2co! Last round, incorporate a Cyprus company.. thanks for all the help by this forum.. great guys.

Reactions: JohnLocke
If we incorporate a company in July 2015 then the filing of the tax report has to be made the first time in July 2016 or can it even be extended to be January 2017 ? In some countries in Europe it is possible to get a period of 1' date='5 Years rather than just 1 year![/quote']
That's how we plan to do it, just 2016 - 2017

Reactions: JohnLocke
Thanks' date=' what a wonderful world. I'm almost done with my setup, Today I hold a Dominican company, a SC company, accounts with Hellenic and Piraeus Bank Cyprus and payment processing by wordlpay.com and 2co! Last round, incorporate a Cyprus company.. thanks for all the help by this forum.. great guys.[/quote']
Your welcome always a pleasure to be of help.

While much is changing in Cyprus this has not changed I can confirm from my accountant :)