Our valued sponsor

Countries where you can buy Real Estate with Crypto? (No Reporting)

Countries where you can buy Real Estate with Crypto that usually don't report the asset back to your home country of citizenship?

I heard UAE is one of them (correct me if I'm mistaken).

Is there any other liveable country that allow this?

Straight from Crypto wallet to the Landlord Trust and keys on hand within a short time frame without too many questions asked on source of funds and all that bulls**t.

I expect a lot of people asking this question once BTC hits the $150-200K mark.

Countries where you can buy Real Estate with Crypto that usually don't report the asset back to your home country of citizenship?

I heard UAE is one of them (correct me if I'm mistaken).

Is there any other liveable country that allow this?

Straight from Crypto wallet to the Landlord Trust and keys on hand within a short time frame without too many questions asked on source of funds and all that bulls**t.

I expect a lot of people asking this question once BTC hits the $150-200K mark.
Lot of countries allow crypto to real estate, its just done via agents/brokers/etc.

And all countries report as per International agreements under CRS.

And for most of us we own substance companies that hold assets or live in tax advantageous locations, so nothing to hide, perhaps think about moving pre-emptively opposed to trying to evade and launder the proceeds of a tax crime.

Lot of countries allow crypto to real estate, its just done via agents/brokers/etc.

And all countries report as per International agreements under CRS.

And for most of us we own substance companies that hold assets or live in tax advantageous locations, so nothing to hide, perhaps think about moving pre-emptively opposed to trying to evade and launder the proceeds of a tax crime.
I thought they only report Bank accounts? I didn't know Landlords would report to your home country your real estate assets?

Reactions: JosephLL
They'd need access to the registry of deeds (I hope I got the nglish term right). Don't know about Thailand per se but that's not an easy task. Other way is to somehow imolement a flag on this type of tx. Also hard.