Our valued sponsor

Creating multiple stripe accounts with multiple llc's

HKTT

Offshore Agent
Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
I used to use Stripe in years past, but went away from them. I would like to see if anyone has had any experience lately with registering multiple lld's and then using stripe for processing on different websites, one website per llc. Does Stripe require verification of the principal in the llc, or do they just require to see articles of incorporation? I am trying to figure out if it is possible to open llc's under one owner's name, or if a different owner is required for each llc?

On a tangent, are there any services that offer services for creating various llc's and opening stripe accounts?

I used to use Stripe in years past, but went away from them. I would like to see if anyone has had any experience lately with registering multiple lld's and then using stripe for processing on different websites, one website per llc.
That's perfectly normal.

Does Stripe require verification of the principal in the llc, or do they just require to see articles of incorporation?
They verify the owners of the LLC.

I am trying to figure out if it is possible to open llc's under one owner's name, or if a different owner is required for each llc?
Not needed. So long as you have a valid business and use case for each Stripe account, there shouldn't be any problem.

Reactions: troubled soul