Our valued sponsor

Crypto Source of Wealth, time does not heal ill-gotten gains.

1706725177716.png

rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/%
The jokes write themselves...

1706725268781.png

rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/%

I can't rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/%

These people were wearing a sign: "I'm an idiot, please catch me. The suspense is killing me" smi(&%

Talk about a low-hanging fruit.

PS. Whoever lost money in China will NEVER EVER see it again after lawyers, courts, experts, regulators, etc etc deplete it so "justice can be served" ;) :p

View attachment 6088
rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/%
The jokes write themselves...

View attachment 6089

rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/%

I can't rof/% rof/% rof/% rof/%

These people were wearing a sign: "I'm an idiot, please catch me. The suspense is killing me" smi(&%

Talk about a low-hanging fruit.

PS. Whoever lost money in China will NEVER EVER see it again after lawyers, courts, experts, regulators, etc etc deplete it so "justice can be served" ;) :p
I would be happy when the police raid The king for ill gotten wealth too.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
It's crazy how, after all these years, London is still the money laundering mecca
US & mainland Europe too! Propaganda is one H3LL of a drug!

If a country and its "professional" citizens, e.g. lawyers, accountants, politicians, investment bankers, etc., all state-sanctioned "independent" employees, invite ANY of us to come and live "freely" with our loot, clean-gotten or not, because of the "rule of law", democracy, freedom, etc., you best believe that country is a HONEYPOT!

That country just wants us within the perimeter of the "long arm" of the law. They want to put their hands on us and then, by extension, our loot!

This is analogous to a bank telling us to keep our weapons and ammunition in their safety deposit box. Like WTF???!!! :rolleyes:

Such banks just revealed and confessed to us, implicitly, that they are our enemy! ;) :cool:

Hence, we'll govern ourselves accordingly! ca#"!

Upon further examination and chacking Interpol Red Notices and Bitcoin history from 2014 to 2017, this is a scam by the UK gov. to keep the Bitcoins

There is NO ONE by those names in China with a warrant from 2014 up to today, so how did the UK gov. link this to an alleged scam the Chinese judiciary knows nothing about? :rolleyes:

This is SUSPECT AF and gives me VIBES of How Britain stole $45 trillion from India

I would be happy when the police raid The king for ill gotten wealth too.
Due to your comment, I dug a bit deeper and contacted my Chinese buddy who is a criminal defense attorney in Beijing. Then my relatives in the UK. I knew something was off when I read your comment. Thanks.

@wellington, is there a way we can get the transcripts of this court case? :rolleyes:

PS. I could be wrong here, but I would love to be corrected. Something is rotten in Denmark and I got a really bad feeling about this case. A lot of things don't add up. :oops:

Last edited:
Upon further examination and chacking Interpol Red Notices and Bitcoin history from 2014 to 2017, this is a scam by the UK gov. to keep the Bitcoins
Not all notices are public.

I used to drink with a Interpol lead for Asia, nice guy but that connection died when my friend (his friend) passed - sadly, but there's a tonne of data being collated and shared internationally which would breach human rights laws around privacy... and when it comes to warnings, most of them are not public.

Also had a criminal case in Thailand against a guy a few years back, and they issued a red notice.. but i believe since rescinded it and just blacklisted him for life.
@wellington, is there a way we can get the transcripts of this court case? :rolleyes:
Nah in the UK, s**t ain't public (but they are now live-streaming some cases).

Reactions: jafo