Our valued sponsor

CryptoCurrency soon supersede real money?

Hi,

Well, just to let you know that Worldcore temporarily do not deal with cryptocurrencies due to very strict EU regulations but they are setting up one solution which will be available soon, let say this or next month. Hope this helps.
Do you know if worldcore has setup cryptocurrency now?

Reactions: pesto and drillbill
for now, many people don't see the benefits of using bitcoins as a method of payment, it is our job to show how useful it is. In fact, there are many bitcoin wallet applications on mobile phones where it is possible to read a QR code which convert into a bitcoin address instantly with the price.
It is our job to tell people how useful it is to use this rather than manually entering a credit card number with expiration date
I agree, most don't want to use it because they are afraid of it. I read the last bitcoin will be found by 2150 so there is some time ;)

Reactions: negon
I have a strong believing as increasing document requirements come the demand for alternative anonymous offshore banking rise! So service like LeyPay, WorldCore, Payoneer, Xapo and many others will replace the offshore banks!

Reactions: uplana
I have a strong believing as increasing document requirements come the demand for alternative anonymous offshore banking rise! So service like LeyPay, WorldCore, Payoneer, Xapo and many others will replace the offshore banks!
I agree with you. The more requirements regular offshore banks have the higher the demand for alternative banking opportunities.

PayPal just informed me because they are a registered financial institution they have obligations to verify each account. Question is if they also will report each account AND how do other similar services do?!

Reactions: CoinMaster
This really looks to be the future for offshore Company. No real offshore account but virtual currency account with debit Card! I'm testing and researching other solutions than the services most used here on the forum. I hope to find something that is cheap, fast and anonymous to open on a low budget!

They have not the same obligation as a bank has for that reason I believe they don't report your accounts anywhere!

I believe this to be the future for Internet trading!
That's true and why they are shoot up all over the globe. Everyone want their share on digital currencies.

for now, many people don't see the benefits of using bitcoins as a method of payment, it is our job to show how useful it is. In fact, there are many bitcoin wallet applications on mobile phones where it is possible to read a QR code which convert into a bitcoin address instantly with the price.
It is our job to tell people how useful it is to use this rather than manually entering a credit card number with expiration date
I total agree with you mate! Bitcoins is awesome to pay for services and gods you don't want to put your name on! I have paid several services anonymously with BitCoins and even received many for services you better use this type of payment method for.

I believe this is the future OP! Everyone get tired of the many requirements to open a real bank account. Everyone is trading online in BitCoins, Payza and PayPal so why would you want to open a real bank account if you have so many option to withdraw the money in cash!?!

I consider to use Advance Cash and WorldCore for my next offshore company since it seems that they can replace a bank account with debit card and provide much more anonymity.
I agree this is a fantastic service these companies provide! I dropped my plans to open a bank account with a real bank. It seems much easier and feels more secure to stay away from pubic banks.

If we figure out to stay out of all of this with our personal documents we will be secure or what you think?

This really looks to be the future for offshore Company. No real offshore account but virtual currency account with debit Card! I'm testing and researching other solutions than the services most used here on the forum. I hope to find something that is cheap, fast and anonymous to open on a low budget!
Yes. forget about offshore banking switch to digital currency accounts like Xapo and AdvanceCash, WorldCore and LeuPay!

Reactions: negon
So most of you Guys have opened an account with one of these Digital Currency account providers! Can you elaborate on where you setup your Company and if you opened the account as an personal or business account?

Why would you actually go with a virtual account / digital account rather than a real onshore or offshore account?

I'm considering the same but still I prefer to use a real bank account. Maybe your input can prove me wrong :)

So most of you Guys have opened an account with one of these Digital Currency account providers! Can you elaborate on where you setup your Company and if you opened the account as an personal or business account?

Why would you actually go with a virtual account / digital account rather than a real onshore or offshore account?

I'm considering the same but still I prefer to use a real bank account. Maybe your input can prove me wrong :)

I have opened a personal and business account with them in 2016 works just fine for my purpose!

There are meany reasons for why I would like to do that, I listed them here Review of worldcore.eu please? for me it doesn't matter, I have all what I need real offshore account, digital currency accounts and much more.. but for the noobs reading this forum or for people unable to open an account this can be a really great alternative.