Our valued sponsor

CryptoCurrency soon supersede real money?

I have opened a personal and business account with them in 2016 works just fine for my purpose!

There are meany reasons for why I would like to do that, I listed them here Review of worldcore.eu please? for me it doesn't matter, I have all what I need real offshore account, digital currency accounts and much more.. but for the noobs reading this forum or for people unable to open an account this can be a really great alternative.
Great to have a WorldCore rep here! it makes it a little more comfortable for me to bank with them :D

Reactions: cutmetwo
From my research I'd say the exchange rate volatility is the main thing holding back mainstream usage. Projections seem to indicate that bitcoin volatility will approach that of major fiat currencies around mid 2019. If that happens I'd say there will be a huge increase in acceptance.
I agree with you.. bitcoin rate is going up and down all time. For 4 hours ago it almost peaked at USD 1000 again!

Still the idea is interesting!

Cubits is working like this. You just need to get a verified account to use it.
Pandacoin is the same. many problems to get verified not chance to use any fake docs unless you know how to trick a webcam! I assume this is the next that will rule the market something to use fake identification for verification on live webcams!

Pandacoin is the same. many problems to get verified not chance to use any fake docs unless you know how to trick a webcam! I assume this is the next that will rule the market something to use fake identification for verification on live webcams!
I noticed Pandacoin with this stupid verification process. Bitcoin was meant to be anonymous but as more providers see the sun light they are increasing the requirement to verify your account.. what did they not understand?

I noticed Pandacoin with this stupid verification process. Bitcoin was meant to be anonymous but as more providers see the sun light they are increasing the requirement to verify your account.. what did they not understand?
You will see many of the companies that are located in countries like Germany, France, Luxembourg and similar to use such verification process because of their laws. That's why it is important to find services located in jurisdictions that allow them to only have a minimum of verification in place!

So most of you Guys have opened an account with one of these Digital Currency account providers! Can you elaborate on where you setup your Company and if you opened the account as an personal or business account?

Why would you actually go with a virtual account / digital account rather than a real onshore or offshore account?

I'm considering the same but still I prefer to use a real bank account. Maybe your input can prove me wrong :)
If you didn't figured it out by now you may have read that the possibility to stay anonymous is by far greater with these companies!

I was thinking about all these services offering to convert your BitCoin (Crypto currency) to real Money. Like CuBits that let you even process BTC and convert them immediately to EUR, USD and GBP.

Are we soon so far that people that don't want to take part of all this legal s**t going around with Money laundering regulations and similar that had a World wide impact on the Financial services and how banking Works today, if this soon will stop and let more and more move over to BitCoins?

When I ask friends and other people in the real World many don't even know what bitcoins are?

I know there are even people on the Internet that don't know and never have been in contact with BitCoins for these people you want to read here Bitcoin - Wikipedia

So far it is still easier to do business with an real offshore bank account where you can transfer Money World wide to any account. It is still very complicated and include high fees to accept and Exchange BitCoins. Also it is complicated to find a real solution that would wok similar to a bank unless you verify and provide the exact same documents as your offshore bank does!

But what do you think will happen maybe in 2 or 3 years, won't we see service like worldcore.eu or similar that will be able to process bitcoins, exchange them to real money and let you spend them with a credit card?

Or let you accept real Money by bank transfer, convert them to BTC and you can spend them using a credit Card or you can Wire Transfer them to other real bank accounts where they convert it right before the transfer goes through in EUR or USD?
It has been one of the best experiences for me to learn about this forum and the many many threads about cryptocurrency, EMI accounts and offshore companies. After I figured out what and how to do I setup a company in Belize and opened an account with WorldCore and Advance Cash! all done fine with legit docs. etc. Now it is time to try the @auric method blak""#¤

Reactions: SoFast
It has been one of the best experiences for me to learn about this forum and the many many threads about cryptocurrency, EMI accounts and offshore companies. After I figured out what and how to do I setup a company in Belize and opened an account with WorldCore and Advance Cash! all done fine with legit docs. etc. Now it is time to try the @auric method blak""#¤
I'm still learning each day when I visit this forum :D

Reactions: crownblown

Latest Threads