Our valued sponsor

CryptoCurrency soon supersede real money?

It was time that alternative banking and currencies were coming now the banks shut down for anonymous banking we had to find alternatives! I belive it to be the only possible solution for an offshore company!
We just need to get accounts established before they make changes or OECD apply the changes that are applicable to the banks today also be to these EMI's!! :(

I have 10 companies with 1 EMI account for each company. Did close work with @auric who helped me for a fee :) I'm satisfied with what I have now and can focus 100% on doing business and make money. It's the ultimate freedom in my mind.
I agree with diablo you don't waste time..! I have not the money to setup so many companies and EMI accounts with darks right now.. but working on it.

Reactions: diablo
Hi,

Well, just to let you know that Worldcore temporarily do not deal with cryptocurrencies due to very strict EU regulations but they are setting up one solution which will be available soon, let say this or next month. Hope this helps.
Do you have any news about their IBAN account number? what I'm looking for, do they started to issue IBAN account numbers to their clients?

Reactions: syn
You want to use a bitcoin payment gateway or other cryptocurrency payment gateway to accept payments directly at your website! Once you have your money in cryptocurrency you need a EMI account to convert it into real money. For the EMI I would recommend you to only use @auric docs to avoid tax reporting and protect your privacy!

Reactions: Spinat
I was thinking about all these services offering to convert your BitCoin (Crypto currency) to real Money. Like CuBits that let you even process BTC and convert them immediately to EUR, USD and GBP.

Are we soon so far that people that don't want to take part of all this legal s**t going around with Money laundering regulations and similar that had a World wide impact on the Financial services and how banking Works today, if this soon will stop and let more and more move over to BitCoins?

When I ask friends and other people in the real World many don't even know what bitcoins are?

I know there are even people on the Internet that don't know and never have been in contact with BitCoins for these people you want to read here Bitcoin - Wikipedia

So far it is still easier to do business with an real offshore bank account where you can transfer Money World wide to any account. It is still very complicated and include high fees to accept and Exchange BitCoins. Also it is complicated to find a real solution that would wok similar to a bank unless you verify and provide the exact same documents as your offshore bank does!

But what do you think will happen maybe in 2 or 3 years, won't we see service like worldcore.eu or similar that will be able to process bitcoins, exchange them to real money and let you spend them with a credit card?

Or let you accept real Money by bank transfer, convert them to BTC and you can spend them using a credit Card or you can Wire Transfer them to other real bank accounts where they convert it right before the transfer goes through in EUR or USD?
actually the best idea I have read on an online forum! I haven't comment on it before because I was busy to draw up my setup and put it in progress for some time ago. After all is setup and I continue to setup and extend my structure it has been a really great eye opener. Thanks OP thu&¤#

I have 10 companies with 1 EMI account for each company. Did close work with @auric who helped me for a fee :) I'm satisfied with what I have now and can focus 100% on doing business and make money. It's the ultimate freedom in my mind.
It has been a lot of work during the last months with your setups but glad to hear you are happy with all of it :)

After I finally figured out how to setup all of it I must say I'm happy that I didn't paid my former service provider for a bank account opening in Panama!

To open a company with fake documents and open a EMI account could be dangerous. However, say you want to open a bank account and you can't get the account because the bank refused to your business case / you, then it comes in handy to be able to open a simple EMI, cryptocurrency or other online account which offer an IBAN account to you.

Great idea OP :)