Our valued sponsor

Cyprus company with 5 owners, possible?

I think its the same whether its a real person or a shareholding company. Since its 5 person or part, it should be divided equally. But if its you who handle most of the work, I think your share should be higher than the other 4. Just my humble opinion.

To be honest I don't know much about this topic. But you better try to contact Bank operater
If you don't know something about this topic why then comment on it.. please don't spam this forum or get banned!

I don't think there's a problem with how many holders a company has. The real trouble is if these people will disagree with each other after a period of time because they wanted more share than the other..

As already mentioned you can register your company with as many as share holder you want & you can later split the profit among share holders also. But as I know, if share holder be a company then you'll have to submit those company documents also.

How come your business needs 5 owner at the same time? For sure its gonna be a huge business or company right? May I ask what type of business/company do you guys own?

And I think there's no problem at all even if there's a dozen of owner from a company. Just make sure you guys sign contracts or agreement for your income and net worth that is coming from the company itself.

As long as you divide the shares and profits equally I think the people who owns the company will be happy and ready to oblige with each other. I think respecting each other decisions will also be the best choice to make the company last longer since you will have different opinions about your company. And I think there's nothing wrong with sharing the ownership of the company as long as you have mutual understanding and interest.

Reactions: clemens
I would like to know the answer to this too. If I understand correctly, other companies will charge you a fee for each individual opening an offshore company such as this. While I hope this isn't the case with C, it won't put me off from applying here. It would be a little bothersome, but no big worries.
Did you got your company and business setup in Cyprus or what alternative did you find?

As long as you divide the shares and profits equally I think the people who owns the company will be happy and ready to oblige with each other. I think respecting each other decisions will also be the best choice to make the company last longer since you will have different opinions about your company. And I think there's nothing wrong with sharing the ownership of the company as long as you have mutual understanding and interest.
I almost agree to this!

Latest Threads