Our valued sponsor

Delaware LLC with Payoneer instead of a bank account - is it possible?

Giftshop1

Apr 12, 2017
Visit site
Hello!

Can Payoneer be used instead of a bank account with a Delaware or Wyoming LLC?

Can this setup be used with Stripe or 2Checkout to accept payments?

If I have a personal prepaid Payoneer card can I use it for my LLC or do I have to open a new account with Payoneer?

Also, how can taxes or expenses be paid with this kind of setup?

Thanks a million!

Reactions: JohnSeed and negon
It's better Leupay for your purpose.
I agree with @Internationaloff Leupay or similar EMI account would be better.
Thank you very much guys for your quick replies.

So a US LLC can live without a "normal" US based bank account, right? There will be no problems with the IRS or authorities?

Basically I'm planning to open a company for running my ecommerce website selling digital goods and physical goods via dropshipping and reselling, and maybe later for some wholesale trading.

I'm outside the US and I want to open an account remotely.

I want to open an international or offshore company to take my business internationally and accept international payments, so maybe a US LLC would look good in front of my customers.

How easy is it to open an account with Leupay? Is it expensive to open? Does it restrict residents of certain countries?

Also, what payment system does it work with fine? Stripe won't work with it, right?

As I understand, with Wyoming LLC and Leupay there will be no taxes? Did I get it right?

Thanks a million! Sorry for so many questions.

Thank you very much guys for your quick replies.

So a US LLC can live without a "normal" US based bank account, right? There will be no problems with the IRS or authorities?

Basically I'm planning to open a company for running my ecommerce website selling digital goods and physical goods via dropshipping and reselling, and maybe later for some wholesale trading.

I'm outside the US and I want to open an account remotely.

I want to open an international or offshore company to take my business internationally and accept international payments, so maybe a US LLC would look good in front of my customers.

How easy is it to open an account with Leupay? Is it expensive to open? Does it restrict residents of certain countries?

Also, what payment system does it work with fine? Stripe won't work with it, right?

As I understand, with Wyoming LLC and Leupay there will be no taxes? Did I get it right?

Thanks a million! Sorry for so many questions.
If an LLC USA has a bank account, don't forget EIN and FBAR.

Stripe.com/atlas they setup everything for you, only need to open a payoneer account!
Only problem with that service is they only support c-coperation NOT s-coperation. If they supported s-copeartion i would go for that service!

I advice you read the difference on internet before you go for that service and if c-coperation is fit you needs

I am about it the same boat as you. Here are the information that I got, which I believe are pretty exact.

No matter what online bank that you will be using, under some OCDE information exchange laws, they will transfer all your datas to the IRS. In Delaware, if you are not a US resident and if your income are not amercian, you will not be any taxes.... However if your income is from or you have partly income from the US, you will be taxed on that.

So Any US corporation is not what I am looking for as my revenue is mainly coming from the US.

I am about it the same boat as you. Here are the information that I got, which I believe are pretty exact.

No matter what online bank that you will be using, under some OCDE information exchange laws, they will transfer all your datas to the IRS. In Delaware, if you are not a US resident and if your income are not amercian, you will not be any taxes.... However if your income is from or you have partly income from the US, you will be taxed on that.

So Any US corporation is not what I am looking for as my revenue is mainly coming from the US.
Kind of business?

Latest Threads