Our valued sponsor

Do offshore banks give you Visa/MasterCard bank card?

pineapple

Offshore Agent
Advance Member
Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
If you're a brand new business with no history and incorporate an offshore company and then set up an offshore bank account, do those banks give you a Visa/MasterCard bank card that you can use to purchase things on behalf of the company, for example booking accommodation online for business travel.

Whose name would appear on the Visa/MasterCard in that case? If you've set up an offshore company the bank always still needs to know the UBO of the entity, so would it ultimately be your name on that card?

If you're a brand new business with no history and incorporate an offshore company and then set up an offshore bank account, do those banks give you a Visa/MasterCard bank card that you can use to purchase things on behalf of the company, for example booking accommodation online for business travel.
You can get a Visa or MasterCard Debit Card not a credit card! This card you can use for this purpose you mentioned.

It's your name and the company name. If you need something without name you may look into some of the many services that offer a debit card but are not a bank.

Reactions: CoinMaster
All of them give you some sort of Visa or MasterCard debit cards if you want a credit card it requires you to pay in 3 times the credit line of the card. Most often this is not something that is very useful for anyone unless you have a few millions on your account.

Reactions: cosmo
That's reassuring to know all of them give Visa or MasterCard debit cards. I was thinking otherwise that buying business supplies would be more complicated - doing a bank transfer to another bank that does give me a Visa/MasterCard debit card and do the purchases through there.

Depending on what you call a offshore bank I say my bank account in Cyprus has a Visa debit card. That works fine, online and offline!

Reactions: negon

Whose name would appear on the Visa/MasterCard in that case? If you've set up an offshore company the bank always still needs to know the UBO of the entity, so would it ultimately be your name on that card?
To what I know. All offshore banks give you at least a Visa or MasterCard debit Card. Credit Card requires large deposits!

All of them give you some sort of Visa or MasterCard debit cards if you want a credit card it requires you to pay in 3 times the credit line of the card. Most often this is not something that is very useful for anyone unless you have a few millions on your account.
You know about a bank that only print the company name on the card?

Latest Threads