Our valued sponsor

Does anyone tried sogexia EMI account?

Hello,

I just signed up for an personal account with Sogexia - Compte de Paiement et Carte Bancaire MasterCard Prépayée the account got upgraded after a few hours no problem.

Once upgraded I can't login so I changed my password, still can't login :( ?

Is this normal has anyone of you had the same problem?

Yesterday I opened an account I found myself wrong. So many problems, account open, paid Mastercard with another card, sent my IDs. After an hour I received an email from the support that told me that my identity document was false and that they sent it to Interpol. I sent him a very hard email addressing what they wrote. I tried to call in Madrid but no one answers. I think Sogexia is an online scam. I have definitely lost 9.90 € of the Mastercard. But everyone must know that this is not a serious bank.

Reactions: internalservererror
Bonjour M. Sergio,

Nous sommes au regret de vous informer que le surclassement de votre compte SmartPay a échoué pour la(les) raison(s) suivante(s) :

Carta didentita inte.jpg : Fraud - forwarded to Interpol<br/>Carta ddidentita.jpg : Fraud - forwarded to Interpol<br/>Luce.jpg : Fraud - forwarded to Interpol

Nous vous recommandons de bien relire la liste des documents acceptés et critères de validité en vous connectant à votre compte en ligne, rubrique "Surclassement", puis de télécharger à nouveau vos documents rectifiés.

Cliquez-ici pour accéder à votre compte et envoyer de nouveaux documents

Nous restons bien entendu à votre disposition pour toute demande complémentaire.

Bien cordialement,
Votre Service Client Sogexia

Yesterday I opened an account I found myself wrong. So many problems, account open, paid Mastercard with another card, sent my IDs. After an hour I received an email from the support that told me that my identity document was false and that they sent it to Interpol. I sent him a very hard email addressing what they wrote. I tried to call in Madrid but no one answers. I think Sogexia is an online scam. I have definitely lost 9.90 € of the Mastercard. But everyone must know that this is not a serious bank.
Did you use REAL or FAKE Docs?

I have tried with both fake and real docs it's the same like @Sergio and OP say.. no answer what so ever!

Sogexia give iban from refaels bank in uk.
For business purpose you can receive maximun 80k euros per month.
If you receive 1 euros more it will be automatically rejected.
They have bad customers support.
They are closing account withoit informing and when you get the " invalid id or password" it means they have blocked your account. Dont try to send mail or telephone cuz they will never answer you.

Sogexia give iban from refaels bank in uk.
For business purpose you can receive maximun 80k euros per month.
If you receive 1 euros more it will be automatically rejected.
They have bad customers support.
They are closing account withoit informing and when you get the " invalid id or password" it means they have blocked your account. Dont try to send mail or telephone cuz they will never answer you.
So they still the money?

I hate using this word. But i have a little amount stucked there ( 2700 euros)
No access to account because it s blocked. No answer to mail or phone.
They blocked the account since november 2017.
They are in France Lyon.

I hate using this word. But i have a little amount stucked there ( 2700 euros)
No access to account because it s blocked. No answer to mail or phone.
They blocked the account since november 2017.
They are in France Lyon.
Yes I ahave a client in the same situation and they do not answer. I will be forced to deposit a claim to the Financial Authority

Yes I ahave a client in the same situation and they do not answer. I will be forced to deposit a claim to the Financial Authority

The Fédération Bancaire Française has a Médiateur in place, whom you can contact at Fédération Française des Bancaires, 18 rue La Fayette, BP 151, 75422 Paris, Cedex 09 or e mail at [email protected]. (Sogexia is an EMI not a Bank, but they should be able to point you to the correct institution).

Maybe contact the AMF Ombudsman:
Ombudsman's annual report

The Fédération Bancaire Française has a Médiateur in place, whom you can contact at Fédération Française des Bancaires, 18 rue La Fayette, BP 151, 75422 Paris, Cedex 09 or e mail at [email protected]. (Sogexia is an EMI not a Bank, but they should be able to point you to the correct institution).

Maybe contact the AMF Ombudsman:
Ombudsman's annual report
Thanks

They kept the 9.90 Euro I paid for the card and replied:
Bonjour, Notre service conformité a décliné définitivement l'ouverture de votre compte. Nous ne pouvons donc malheureusement pas procéder à l'ouverture de votre compte afin de nous conformer aux exigences réglementaires en vigueur. Nous restons à votre disposition pour toute demande complémentaire. Bien cordialement
Worst bank ever!

Latest Threads