Our valued sponsor

Easy 0 VAT Jurisdiction Needed

Allenk

Jan 17, 2024
RSA
Visit site
Hi

I want to run some online ads, and if I select the UK, or any other country, they're charging a 20% VAT on the ad spend.

I'd like to incorporate a company in a jurisdiction that has a 0 rate, like Hong Kong, Dubai, etc.

However, it needs to be cheap and relatively easy to setup a new company.

Question 1: What's the best jurisdiction for this and are there any services that do it affordably?

(A while ago I used a US service to setup a LLC and it was quick and cost like $400, etc.) I'm wondering if there's something similar in a 0 VAT rated jurisdiction.

Question 2: Am I correct that if I setup a Delaware LLC, as per Bei Facebook anmelden, then there's no sales or VAT tax equivalent?

I look forward to your insights! I'm learning so much here.

Your problem is that if you, as a customer, do not provide a VAT number, the store must charge local VAT—and if it's outside the EU, they should not charge VAT at all. However, the issue here is that their system cannot handle this, and you end up being charged full VAT—this only applies if you are purchasing as a business.

Reactions: mraleph
Luxembourg and Switzerland are among the one with the lowest tax rates in Europe.

I want to run some online ads, and if I select the UK, or any other country, they're charging a 20% VAT on the ad spend.
Can you maybe explain what you want to advertise? I am asking because in most of the cases, you either have to pay VAT on your sales in UK or you have no UK sales in which case you can register for VAT and claim back all input VAT.

i dont get the issue, if fb charges you 20% vat then you claim it back as input tax so net is zero.
or if facebooks bills you from country A, just incorporate in country B inside EU then its also zero and its just paperwork for a vat return
Yes, or you just use a personal address in Hong Kong for the ad account and the problem is solved.

i dont get the issue, if fb charges you 20% vat then you claim it back as input tax so net is zero.

or if facebooks bills you from country A, just incorporate in country B inside EU then its also zero and its just paperwork for a vat return
I totally agree with you, not sure what OP try to achieve.

Latest Threads