Our valued sponsor

EMI vs Offshore Bank Acc & Company

artibo

Mar 24, 2017
Visit site
Hello community!

I could not quite get the difference between EMIs vs Offshore Bank Acc & Company in terms of anonymity, and legality.

I have a website. I am planning to get payments from ad companies like propellerads, popads etc.

I don't want my ID revealed since my website will contain copyrighted material. Some people use paypal, some people use EMI's like advcash (unverified or dark docs) or some people are setting up a system where they have offshore accounts and companies.

In my case what is the best option? Which service should I look for? Ad companies generally payout to to paypal, and payoneer or they wire transfer it. I don't know if they need my name when they do the wire transfer.

Have a good day!

Welcome aboard :)

It will depend totally on how you setup your business and if a real bank account at any point is required.

I'm not aware of if PayPal will work for instant with services like LeuPay or WorldCore! If so it would be the best solution for you to open an account with one of these and use darks, indeed.

Reactions: MoneyMiner
First of all, thank you for your reply and I am happy to be here :).

I am a bit confused, however. So here are my questions.

1 - Are you suggesting to look if WorldCore or LeuPay work with PayPal? And if yes, do you suggest to collect money through PayPal and transfer it to one of these EMI's? Then I know that it would be possible for me to withdraw money.

2 - Is it possible to collect from ad companies without using PayPal and just using EMI's?

3 - Is there a difference between Advance Cash and LeuPay or WorldCore in terms of features like collecting money options?

4 - Lastly, as my website is a movie streaming website it is kind of in a "grey zone". Still I wanted to ask if it is possible to have real bank account and company setup.

Sorry I know I asked a lot of questions, but I am so curious as I just started learning about offshore stuff from this forum!

1 - Are you suggesting to look if WorldCore or LeuPay work with PayPal? And if yes, do you suggest to collect money through PayPal and transfer it to one of these EMI's? Then I know that it would be possible for me to withdraw money.
yeah you need to check if this works with PayPal. I have not had the time to test it yet. Since you get a IBAN account number (not shared) in the account holders name, it should work.

Reactions: lavel
yeah you need to check if this works with PayPal. I have not had the time to test it yet. Since you get a IBAN account number (not shared) in the account holders name, it should work.

Ad companies like Propeller Ads offer to pay with Wire Transfer. So If I am getting an IBAN number from LeuPay or WorldCore under my name, is not it going to be easier to get paid directly to one of these EMI's instead putting PayPal into the middle?

Reactions: negon
Ad companies like Propeller Ads offer to pay with Wire Transfer. So If I am getting an IBAN number from LeuPay or WorldCore under my name, is not it going to be easier to get paid directly to one of these EMI's instead putting PayPal into the middle?
Yes of course it is. I thought you needed PayPal, if not, just pick a EMI provider.

Reactions: artibo
forget paypal, why you want them? you get paid directly to your IBAN account with leupay, worldcore or other service.

Reactions: artibo
forget paypal, why you want them? you get paid directly to your IBAN account with leupay, worldcore or other service.

Perfect. I will forget it! :). I should verify my identity to accept payments by Wire Transfer right? (I know it is kind of a dumb question). I don't want to reveal my identity, but I don't want any troubles in the long run either. Do I need to pay taxes if I use EMI's? If yes, is there a way to hide it?

Perfect. I will forget it! :). I should verify my identity to accept payments by Wire Transfer right? (I know it is kind of a dumb question). I don't want to reveal my identity, but I don't want any troubles in the long run either. Do I need to pay taxes if I use EMI's? If yes, is there a way to hide it?
with darks you don't get troubles, only if you tell anyone about it:)

Only using darks will protect you from taxes and to reveal your identity! Otherwise you will need second citizenship which starts at a whopping 12,000 $ doh948""

I have a 2nd citizenship actually. But would not it be dangerous to use that? And about darks can they be a long term solution? And would not be harder to use darks when I earn more and more (despite the fact that I am earning nothing now :D )

Some say it is not dangerous to use it, however, I have not looked into this options since it is way too complicated for someone that don't has this. Just my thoughts.

Darks are long term if you know how to keep a secret ;)

Some say it is not dangerous to use it, however, I have not looked into this options since it is way too complicated for someone that don't has this. Just my thoughts.

Darks are long term if you know how to keep a secret ;)
darks are long term? darks are short term if you not want change entire business names and domain names all the time then dark works but not many business can do that. banks are today check passport sometimes if they real or not and you need take a visit to nerest embassy for get you passport copy or passport stamped in that embassy. so good luck with darks for long term use

Reactions: MoneyMiner
For 2 years people believed that offshore bank accounts were long term! Today people believe offshore companies still protect their identity toward authorities!

If you want something long term then read here. Pay your tax, register a local company and do some business, buy yourself a house and be happy dead:-!

Latest Threads