Our valued sponsor

Encashing your paypal funds even without a credit / debit card / bank account

blue

Offshore Agent
Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
For the uninitiated, apparently, there are still plenty of ways you could transfer funds both in and out of your account even if you don't have a debit / credit card and/or bank account just yet. One of my favorite ways to do is by coordinating with local exchangers who are willing to buy my Paypal funds from me, and then send cash directly to my bank account or through different money remittance centers here in our country.

There are a lot of exchangers on different websites, but what's rare is to encounter one that doesn't just have a solid reputation to back their company up, but also offers excellent services with very reasonable rates to their customers.

If you don't feel like coordinating with different exchangers, you could always offer your Paypal funds for cash to a friend or relative. Since they no longer need to wait for days for the transfer to reflect on their account, it's definitely a lot more faster than manual bank transfers + user gets to save on money (no fees to deal with), too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? Well, that's too bad.

When was the time you tried connecting your card to your Paypal?

Also, may I ask what bank is that? Is your card accredited by Visa/Mastercard?
hi thanks for the prompt response

how do i know if a card is visa or mastercard accredited??

i tried connecting my card just a couple of hours ago but still no luck even after so many attempts

hi thanks for the prompt response

how do i know if a card is visa or mastercard accredited??

i tried connecting my card just a couple of hours ago but still no luck even after so many attempts
Just go ahead and try to see if there's a logo of either companies imprinted on the front face of the card. :)

Have you tried contacting Paypal regarding this matter?

Thanks,

Blue

From the Philippines? Then, it's best if you could coordinate with the folks from Paypal to Cash. They operate an online exchanging service (you can their page on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/paypaltocashnow?ref=br_tf). There you'd be able to read the other reviews left by other their previous clients. And if you have any inquiries about their services, you can always drop them a message on their inbox. Their customer support is pretty fast in responding to the inquiries. They're also quick in transferring the funds to your bank account. Transacting with them is pretty straightforward too. You simply have to fill them up with the details of your exchange offer (how much money to be exchanged, how'd you earned them, contact details, etc.) and that's about it. Unlike with other services, they won't require you to submit ID's and whatnot. They wouldn't even need for your account to be verified either.

From the Philippines? Then' date=' it's best if you could coordinate with the folks from Paypal to Cash. They operate an online exchanging service (you can their page on Facebook here: [url']https://www.facebook.com/paypaltocashnow?ref=br_tf[/url]). There you'd be able to read the other reviews left by other their previous clients. And if you have any inquiries about their services, you can always drop them a message on their inbox. Their customer support is pretty fast in responding to the inquiries. They're also quick in transferring the funds to your bank account. Transacting with them is pretty straightforward too. You simply have to fill them up with the details of your exchange offer (how much money to be exchanged, how'd you earned them, contact details, etc.) and that's about it. Unlike with other services, they won't require you to submit ID's and whatnot. They wouldn't even need for your account to be verified either.
Alright, thanks so much for this. I'll let you know if I have any more questions.

Latest Threads