Our valued sponsor

European bank for me?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7214

I've always wanted to be "off the radar" because I just do not feel comfortable with random people having personal information about me, but I cannot do that without jumping through big hoops (like fake documents, I don't even want to do that), so I won't even mention that.

Basically I am looking for a trustworthy (meaning there isn't a chance of me losing my money due to the bank doing something intentionally or unintentionally to cause it) European bank with low maintenance fees (I usually only have up to 300eu/month turnout, usually around 100-200 euros, so even paying extra 10 or 20 euros a month is a lot for me - currently I pay 1.5/month for maintenance + I think around 1.5 for using ATMs, nothing else), European currencies (I don't care about USD or GBP - I'm a European citizen who is planning to stay within Europe for a long while longer). Currently I just have a simple bank account in my country, but my debit card will expire soon, but firstly I will not go back to the country I am originally from, I am traveling, and secondly I do not want to use their services anymore because I just do not want to be a part of that country.

I've looked into things like Revolut (and some others), but I have never taken a picture of my face and I am not willing to send a selfie with my ID. I can send a picture of my ID, bank statements, even meet them depending on how far the bank is, whatever, but not put my face online.

I use my debit card for groceries in physical stores, Amazon, Ebay, some other online stores a few times a year. I also do not want to use Paypal, seeing as it isn't privacy-oriented and it's an American company in the first place. Sometimes I also use the ATM. I do not have and do not need a credit card. I want to spend only the money I actually have.

Does something like that even exist for me, and if it does, what is it?

Without proper DD documents i.e. passport copy and utilitybill forget about any real setup, it does not exists!

You should try to apply for a simply company formation with an agent, they will ask you a hell of a lot of questions and present crappy forms because they have to comply with DD & money laundering regulations world wide.

So, no passport & utilitybill = no solution, forget it!

Without proper DD documents i.e. passport copy and utilitybill forget about any real setup, it does not exists!

You should try to apply for a simply company formation with an agent, they will ask you a hell of a lot of questions and present crappy forms because they have to comply with DD & money laundering regulations world wide.

So, no passport & utilitybill = no solution, forget it!
I am okay with sending passport copy, I do not pay utilities, I can send my current bank statement, etc.. I just have a problem with sending a selfie or getting on camera.

But companies like Revolut for example, they ask for a selfie.

LeuPay provides you with your own IBAN account number which WorldCore and AdvCash don't do at the time we speak. On the other hand, Advcash let you transfer payment to and from bitcoins and allows payments from 3rd party companies to your advcash account. There are more benefits with advcash, more of this you can find in the Mentor Group forums.

LeuPay provides you with your own IBAN account number which WorldCore and AdvCash don't do at the time we speak. On the other hand, Advcash let you transfer payment to and from bitcoins and allows payments from 3rd party companies to your advcash account. There are more benefits with advcash, more of this you can find in the Mentor Group forums.
Is there any difference in regards of safety (in any sense of the word) between these companies?