Our valued sponsor

Exchange

Armivanbuuren

Offshore Agent
Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Have around 600$ Liberity Reserv , 450$ Paypal , 243$ Neteller looking exchange all this to Moneybooker or Alertpay $ (Rate is negotiable)

I got feedback (ITRADES) in other forum so i can give u link and show how trusted person im:) I want exchange whit trusted and honest ppl:)

My skype : armivanbuuren

Looking at Liberty Reserve website you will find plenty of e-currency exchangers. Please note it is not legit to exchange Moneybookers or PayPal, companies doing so violating the respective companies policy's.

bizman said:
Looking at Liberty Reserve website you will find plenty of e-currency exchangers. Please note it is not legit to exchange Moneybookers or PayPal, companies doing so violating the respective companies policy's.
what are talking about , if u dont know anything then dont write and spamm my theared!!!

LoL you entire thread looks like spam to me. We are a free community allowed to speak at any time, so I'm allowed to comment any thread I like so you are :hello:

Sorry to see this thread escalating a little, but hey Armivanbuuren, did you actually read the forum rules available here: Offshore Company Forum - Forum Rules they say no spamming of e-mail address contact request's etc. before you have made 15 posts.

Regardless the above:sb: welcome aboard I see you enjoy already :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads