Our valued sponsor

Experiences with Cayman Enterprise City ?

MoneyMoney

Jan 19, 2024
CY
Visit site
Hi Everybody,

I am a citizen of the EU and resident + tax resident in a South American country. I own a HK company but with full substance and active involved local director.

I have been looking at Cayman Enterprise City. It is a very interesting model. It fits me well, because I would get a work visa through my own company for 5 years, renewal for 4 years and then I can apply for Permanent Cayman residency. I really like the Grand Cayman from spending 2 months with assisting one of my friends companys growth ( he had full Cayman citizenship ). I'm a fan of Cayman weather and my friend expressed good results with the school system which is not much use to me because I have no wife or kids but still good to know.

I do not have an issue with living nearly anywhere. I am focused primarily on my work for nearly all of the day.

I think Cayman can work well because of the good privacy but still fair regulated country. 0% tax is most beneficial to say the obvious. The CEC informed me that they can provide some assistance with Butterfield Bank. Butterfield seems pretty reliable, they have good quality correspondents like BNY Mellon and Barclays, So it might be more reliable than the Carribean Banks I have experienced like EPB and International Nevis bank ( I don't remember the full name ).

Does anybody have experience with this freezone and then moving to the Caymans with it? At what scale is it worth it, and is the Cayman really so good for lifestyle?

I will appreciate any tips.

Latest Threads