Our valued sponsor

first world nations?

donald bathe

BANNED MEMBER
Jun 19, 2016
Visit site
a gentleman who is in the money transfer business told me this, I am not privy to any secret financial authority that monitors hacked activity, however, all bitcoins brought/sold in the United States are tracked (as required by law) by all the legal exchanges and/or companies dealing in bitcoin. What inferences they (the law enforcement authorities) can get out of it, is anyone’s guess. what is he talking about? rsvp.

Reactions: maxmoney
It is like the "honey pot" they build for spammers, money laundering and many other illegal activity. If they start monitoring all bitcoin activity in the USA then sooner or later someone will start trading there which has something illegal going on, so they can catch them!

I also believe that the USA can use their laws to put presure on foreign services which they are not allowed to monitor! It is a matter of time before they will start penetrating the bitcoin world and crush it!

Reactions: maxmoney
They can't control bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency what they try now is to scare people to not use this digital currency because they know it is not to be controlled!!!