Our valued sponsor

Fund Transfer charges in Moneybookers.

rkbehera1

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Sep 15, 2009
INDIA
Visit site
Your money you earned through any payment processor Account is not your cash before it reaches your Bank Account.So how does Moneybookers charges for such fund transfer to your local Bank?The fund transfer charges for Paypal transfer to members Bank Account is normally $1.The transaction charge is free in Paypal after you make request for nearly $140.So what's the Moneybookers fund transfer charge?

What is moneybookers ?

What is Moneybookers?

Moneybookers allows its customers to securely and simply send and receive money online. This is done with an online Wallet, the so called eWallet. A eWallet is the account where your money is stored on.

Use Moneybookers to send money to any person worldwide with an email address or to pay securely online at over 50,000 merchants accepting payments with Moneybookers.You can pay with your bank account, Credit/Debit card, one of our local payment provider or simply with existing funds on your Moneybookers account.

axelnobel said:
What is Moneybookers?
Moneybookers allows its customers to securely and simply send and receive money online. This is done with an online Wallet, the so called eWallet. A eWallet is the account where your money is stored on.

Use Moneybookers to send money to any person worldwide with an email address or to pay securely online at over 50,000 merchants accepting payments with Moneybookers.You can pay with your bank account, Credit/Debit card, one of our local payment provider or simply with existing funds on your Moneybookers account.
You answered a question with a question :rolleyes:

Also you didn't answer the questions at all, this post will be deleted if you not supply with some additional information asap.

To the topic starter, did you checked the moneybookers website for the overview of fees?

Moneybookers.com - Fees - Online Payments - Money Transfers

Moneybookers is a great alternative for me and my business, Im not able to use Paypal for all my online business now I found Moneybookers and as well Alertpay which both works like a clock work.

Latest Threads