Our valued sponsor

Mohawk

Feb 13, 2017
Visit site
hi looking into set up of companies (BVI, Cyprus, RAK, Belize, Singapore etc) and came across these two websites offshorecompanysolutions and offshorecompanycorp with very competitive fees.
would like to know if anyone has had any experience with them and if recommendable?
basically 2 key factors that are important:
- client service and how helpful they are with set up and including ongoing support
- fees, are the fees as seen on the sites or do they add additional fees once you want the company and you end up paying double what you thought you would pay
thanks

offshorecompanycorp
Cheap company competing on fees don't know nothing. Buy your company there if you are looking for the cheapest possible way to get a offshore company. Don't expect any valid information.

offshorecompanysolutions
I don't know, can't even find them on Google. it is a reseller or something that may try to get into this marked. Forget about it for long term business!
LoLa OffshoreCompanySolutions.com WHOIS, DNS, & Domain Info - DomainTools
Stay away another guy that try to spoil the marked.
offshorecompanysolutions.jpg

As we have discussed here many times, if you are into CHEAP and only CHEAP you can use any provider out there, there is no need to ask they will all be able to sell you a company registration either as an reseller or as a agent. The problems starts all when you get troubles or if you need something that isn't standard and that requires professionals to sort it out.

Reactions: Mohawk
hi auric
thanks for the response much appreciated
as mentioned i was looking into set up and prices and came across these two (amongst many others, but these two seemed to have competitve prices) and was just wondering if anyone has used them and their experience

offsh solutions has only registered this domain for SEO purpose :D I assume they soon will creep into this thread or the forum to spam their services as soon as they get notified by Google :D

Reactions: JohnLocke
It has become harder to get clients for normal offshore setups that's why they are all popping up like this. Another thing is that I have been in contact latly with at least 15 different offshore service providers that all don't tell their clients the truth about CRS even not making them aware of it.

If you know what you are doing and have sufficient knowledge about all of it you can use any provider, but I feel really really sorry for all the people that think a offshore company and banking is the same as it was used to be in 2007!! These people will get a big nasty surprise!

Reactions: Mohawk
I am about to register my company via them, the person with whom I have chatted so far has been very nice and supportive, I don`t know yet if I will risk to start with them, so I would appreciate if anyone could share a real experience with them.

I am about to register my company via them, the person with whom I have chatted so far has been very nice and supportive, I don`t know yet if I will risk to start with them, so I would appreciate if anyone could share a real experience with them.
1 post and you only came here to report that :D troll¤## post reported

Hi everyone! I see a new-comer gets a proper attention here hehe. Since you are all old here and with experience maybe you can advise which agents (sites) are offering good service and pricing for registering a company, and doing annual secretary jobs?

Reactions: wtf
welcome to OCT :)

I see you already got a warm welcome here :) I can't find any neg. reviews on this provider and if @Mohawk can share his experience with them here it may be worth the wait! You may use any service provider in Cyprus that you feel comfortable with! The only problem I personally have seen is that many of them operate with hidden fees. Many of them even wait until you have registered your company with them and then take your company hostage if you not pay the fee they ask for their services.

If this is a scam, fraud or not I don't know! I have even seen that happen in other countries with CPA's for simple tax reports! they tell you an estimate and once everything is done the fee is twice what was estimated or even more!

hi folks
just an update that yesterday I successfully got a company set up, actually got a shelf one with offshorescompanysolutions
the prices are as seen on the site no hidden fees
before i proceeded i had a chat on the site with a few emails back and forth until i got enough assurances to test it out
the procedure was pretty straight forward and easy all done online
a few screenshots for those interested <<snipped>> -----> @Admin if this is considered advertising then plz remove it
once payment was made and confirmed the company certificates were accessible online to download, i dont know how long it would take if it were a new set up rather than a shelf one so no comment there
so far i have been happy with the service, initially i didnt request a bank set up with them but i do have the option to order it later on
if there is any further info i have later on i will update

Last edited by a moderator:
Not bad! I don't trust these fees sorry. Do you have a company certificate you want to share? or a registration number for the company you registered?

PS: Did they changed the incorporation documents to fit your details for the ready made corp?

id rather not do that on the public board for obvious reasons

the incorporation documents is: incorporation certificate no change needed as it has name of company and registration number with date, memorandum and articles of association no change needed there, the appointed first directors which needed change and have been supplied with resolutions for change of director, appointment of secretary and also change of shareholder with relevant registers too

is there anything else that i should have expected?

Latest Threads